seat relic jim brown
GALE SAYARS/julius jones dual gu
jim brown topps thriple treads gu #/18

nflsam79 receives:

2008 classics dan marino/joe montana dual gu #/25

Additional notes:

None Specified.
nflsam79
there was a miscommunication here and i have sent a pm to him he should have waited to fully work this out before posting lol
nflsam79
agreed ill send tommorow
nflsam79
cards sent!
xxpimpxx93
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Aug 6 2008, 10:17 AM)
cards sent!

i will send out first thing when i get yours smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
nflsam79
cmon u should have received by now anything?
xxpimpxx93
NOT YET
nflsam79
hmm thats weird u should have received by now! and i have never had a problem with people receiving my stuff hopefully its there tommorow
xxpimpxx93
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Aug 12 2008, 10:38 PM)
hmm thats weird u should have received by now! and i  have never had a problem with people receiving my stuff hopefully its there tommorow

nuthing did you send to <address removed for privacy>???????????
nflsam79
ok first off u shoudnt be posting your addy lol second i got your addy from the pm u sent me so if thats the addy from the pm then thats where i sent it should be there soon
nflsam79
man i hope u get them cause if u dont im out 4 great cards the 3 i sent and the 1 supposed 2 be coming my way
xxpimpxx93
ya i hoppe
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to xxpimpxx93.
xxpimpxx93
I AM ON VACATION I WILL UPDATE ALL TRANSACTIONS WHEN I GET HOME
xxpimpxx93
im home and i got nothing??????
nflsam79
ive been keeping in touch with your brother theres something a little weird going on ive never had a problem with somebody receiving in almost 160 transactions but lmk what u wanna do we can fail this due 2 being lost in the mail wink.gif or check my tradelist for something else
nflsam79
ok we can fail this 2 being my end being lost in the mail also i would like a mod 2 contact me regarding this transaction if possible thanx
nflsam79
dont fail this yet were trying to figure something out
nflsam79
ok we have came 2 a conclusion since my original cards didnt make it 2 him i will send a bowe/meachem sp chirography dual auto tomorrow with dc and he will send the montana/marino dual prime gu/25 tomorrow with dc as well!!
xxpimpxx93
what about the pual williams auto to make up for the 10 dollors????
nflsam79
sorry forgot and the paul williams auto lol
nflsam79
cards sent your dc# is 03063030000362016841
nflsam79
2 update

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0003 6201 6841

Your item arrived at 5:44 AM on September 2, 2008 in YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44515. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later
xxpimpxx93
i recieved
nflsam79
have u sent yet bud?
nflsam79
xxpimp sent his end today heres the dc#0308 0660 0000 2591 3915
19th Century Indiana Jones
This is why it is highly recommended and strongly advised that you use delivery confirmation in the first place.
nflsam79
i will from now on its just hard sometimes as i stated before i live 40 miles from town so unless i know the trader and have dealt with them before i will use dc also me sending first didnt help the situation lol
xxpimpxx93
i recieved did you>???/
nflsam79
not yet according 2 dc# should be here monday
xxpimpxx93
ok
nflsam79
i received the montana/marino dual gu today i have sent a pm 2 degibson xxpimpsxx93's brother to clarify something after i hear back from him i ill post here to have this closed
xxpimpxx93
dude my brother is getting mad that you keep going to him??????can you please stop
xxpimpxx93
can you close we both recieved?????
pavi39
QUOTE(xxpimpxx93 @ Sep 8 2008, 04:47 PM)
can you close we both recieved?????

It appears that there may be some kind of issue with the card. Until we hear from both parties that they have received and are satisfied with the trade it will not be closed.

Once nflsam79 says he's ok with the trade then we'll close it.
nflsam79
first off bud ive talked 2 your brother 3-4 times today not even regarding u and he hasnt said 1 thing also i go threw your brother cause hes honest and you judging by your replies and actions are not i asked a simple question about the card because something was stated and i wanna make sure its true if your brother has a problem with me talking 2 him about u then let him tell me cause me and deg are cool
nflsam79
the issue with the card is this it was stated that the montana/marino dual was prime i checked the card no stating of it being prime!! all i asked degibson is the card considered prime with it being#ed to 25 nothing real big but if its not prime it drastically changes bv thats the problem
nflsam79
we can close this i dont wanna deal with it anymore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.