Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to our Guests and Beckett Members!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
With so many guests and some members that visit less frequently stopping by at this time, I wanted to personally welcome each of you to TradingCardCentral.com's Collector Zone!

TCC's Collector Zone, a FREE community for trading card collectors, is the hobby's largest, non-corporate trading card forum (as measured by total members)! There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors.

With over 21,250 collectors, nearly 1,500,000 posts and nearly 19,000 completed collector-to-collector transactions, there's plenty of ways to get involved. So, are you ready to join a fun, family-friendly and fast-growing community of responsible and helpful collectors?

If so, register today! Then, please stop by the Introductions forum and let us know a little more about yourself!

Also, be sure to check out one of the TCC hot spots - our Box Breaks forum where members are breaking boxes every day. Currently, we have over 6,250 box breaks!

If you have any questions about the site, just let any member of the Membership Team (purple names) or Collector Zone Team (blue names) know. We're all here to help! wink.gif

We'll see you around the site! biggrin.gif

-Bob

P.S. With Beckett.com being a primary resource for many collectors, there will obviously be lots of comments and feedback about the new Beckett.com web site. Click here for our related, official topic.
msuwendy
A very BIG welcome to all of you! Whether you're a member from Beckett or any other forum, or if this is your first time on a trading card forum, I'm sure you'll find the TCC community to be full of extremely friendly and helpful individuals biggrin.gif

We're glad to have you here and look forward to getting to know all of you better!
TeemuCollector8
I don't care how they put it, that Beckett site is a Hindenburg.
aceecards
A big welcome to all my old friends who wondered where I wandered off to ..

Now you know!! laugh.gif
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 6 2008, 06:54 AM)
A big welcome to all my old friends who wondered where I wandered off to ..

Now you know!! laugh.gif

As Steve, said. Welcome all.
dd316
QUOTE(TeemuCollector8 @ Aug 5 2008, 11:28 PM)
I don't care how they put it, that Beckett site is a Hindenburg.

"Oh, the humanity!"
longhorn1rob
Maybe, this welcome note from Bob could appear when someone comes to the site as a homepage.. Just a thought.

P.S. Welcome everyone!! This is the best place on the web, and if you join, you'll quickly learn to call TCC, "Home."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.