Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Record: Posts in a Single Month!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I wanted to take a moment to mention this...

We've set a new record for posts in a single month! Here's the data:

July 2008 - 69,108

The previous record was 69,072 in March 2008.

Thanks to each and every one of you that have chosen to join the Collector Zone! Each of you help to make TCC an amazing site!

Thanks also to the men and women who volunteer their time to help as members of the TCC Team!

So, we'll take a brief moment to enjoy this new record, but then we're going to jump right back in and continue to do what we can to make TradingCardCentral.com the leading site for trading card collectors! wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Wooohoooo! It's been a while since we've celebrated a record.
wmb1289
thats awesome, hopefully with all the new collectors on here we can set another one in august
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 5 2008, 12:43 PM)
Wooohoooo!  It's been a while since we've celebrated a record.

Actually, there have been other new records along the way. However, I've not been doing as good of a job at keeping all of you informed on all of the amazing things that you've been accomplishing.

I'm doing my best to bring back more of these type of updates though. wink.gif

-Bob
urbanmonk
Congrats to all on the milestone, lets do it again smile.gif
ronaldinho0003
Gee How Many Records Are We Gunna Break?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Aug 5 2008, 02:08 PM)
Gee How Many Records Are We Gunna Break?

Records are meant to be broken!

-Bob
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 5 2008, 02:10 PM)
Records are meant to be broken!

-Bob

Oh yes they are...I'm feeling August is going to be a HOT month!

-Trent
PaperMario4Brawl
SWEET!!!!!
auburnsteeler88
Go Go Go ussss!

Hey Bob, is there an opening on the TCC team? I would absolutely love to contribute to this site!!

[Ryan]
aceecards
WOOOOHOOOOO!!

August has started out like a rocket booster with all these fine new members from what was formerly known as the "BMB"

gpalm11
We are breaking all kinds of records right around Olympic time, kinda sets the mood.
10alex10
lol,
another milestone!
biggrin.gif congrats everyone!!
2000 rushing yards
Congrats TCC!!! clapping.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(auburnsteeler88 @ Aug 5 2008, 02:52 PM)
Hey Bob, is there an opening on the TCC team? I would absolutely love to contribute to this site!!

Ryan,

The majority of our teams are filled through invitations. Those invitations are based on a number of factors, but it's safe to assume that a member's overall activity level and overall way in which they conduct themselves are very important. In other words, members are always being considered for various roles. wink.gif

With that said, click here for more information about how any member can help as well as details of team positions that require specific skills.

-Bob
auburnsteeler88
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 6 2008, 12:02 PM)
Ryan,

The majority of our teams are filled through invitations.  Those invitations are based on a number of factors, but it's safe to assume that a member's overall activity level and overall way in which they conduct themselves are very important.  In other words, members are always being considered for various roles.  wink.gif

With that said, click here for more information about how any member can help as well as details of team positions that require specific skills.

-Bob

Oh alright, cool Bob. Well if you ever need another Steeler fan on the team, just lmk. biggrin.gif
[Ryan]
jtbrave18
record nice lets break this one also ha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.