Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: new from beckett scans
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
rickysigai
well beckett now sucks so i`m comming over here smile.gif my boardname was the same over there i had well over 6,ooo post and 500++++ trades fell free to check my bucket and let me know what ya like
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/ric...cards/?start=20
Timmyftblstar54
i've heard from other members on topps.com the same thing that it's gone bad..that's too bad..welcome to TCC though
springerdeals
hey. welcome to tcc. i really love your jim brown jersey/auto plus a few other things. please pm me if there's anything in the bucket you like. thanks.
bostonbruinsandceltics
Hey man, u have a couple cards i like, check my trade list and lmk if i have anything at all that interests you, a couple things not listed on there are an spx babe ruth 1of1 american hero and a spx rookie redmption#2 mystery. PLMK
steviek2
cmb for the TO auto
miles.ngo
First, welcome to TCC, hopefully you'll enjoy it here! Please feel free to look through my bucket..I was interested in a few things of yours, thanks for your time!
txcarr85
like the LT auto and patches and the Ben patch
urbanmonk
Welcome to TCC, some nice cards in your bucket smile.gif
aceecards
love that shannon sharpe auto!!
Baseball2009
I like the lt/green dual and the jim brown auto.

Check my bucket and let me know.

THANKS
rickysigai
QUOTE(miles.ngo @ Aug 4 2008, 06:12 PM)
First, welcome to TCC, hopefully you'll enjoy it here! Please feel free to look through my bucket..I was interested in a few things of yours, thanks for your time!

like the barber/jacobs dual auto
arobbins9266
PM SENT ...
thesobons
Welcome to Trading Card Central!

If you need and help or have questions, feel free to ask any of the Collector Zone Team members. (Bold/Dark Blue)

Robert
sfd_11
Like a lot cmb and lmk if you see anything
bostonbruinsandceltics
check my list for jim brown auto jersey and k jones auto kersey please, thanks
rickysigai
pm`ed a few of you if you didn`t get a pm or a post here i didn`t see anything thanks
coltsfan27
whats up ricky see you didnt like it there either i spent about 20 minutes there and really dont like the new setup if i have anything you need let me know i have traded with you at beckett before.
ensbergcollector
welcome over here man. i felt the same way when I checked out beckett today. cmb and lmk if you see anything you can use. thanks
cmeyer
Hey Ricky, it's me coryscards2000 from Beckett, enjoy this site!
ensbergcollector
hey man,

love these. lmk if I have anything for them.

gore jumbo patch
deion sanders triple patch
tomlinson patch
cl204
same with me man dont like it at all... i liked these montana auto, lt patches cmb thanks
booth9919
cmb for the TO auto
19th Century Indiana Jones
Wow. This is your intro thread and already you waste no time trading. Hardcore, man. Hardcore..... flex.gif
Eliptic
Welcome to TCC smile.gif
ffman
Welcome to Trading Card Central!
rickysigai
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Aug 4 2008, 10:13 PM)
Welcome to TCC smile.gif

thanks 4 the welcome got 1 trade done already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking 4 more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.