Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 Gridiron Gear
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Shop said that he should have some around 8/6 or so, but not many. Asked him to save me 2 boxes. Any idea what the price for the boxes will be? I'm going to try to hold off on buying until I can get some of those.
I've seen them listed for $90 - $110
If its like last year, its gonna be a big product again
Are you sure it's Gridiron Gear? It's release date is in October. Donruss Threads is supposed to release on that date.

If it's Threads, I think I've seen online pre-sale prices in the mid-eighties, but it might be about 90 in a store.
That seems really early for Gridiron Gear...I think it came out last year between September and October
Sorry, had my product confused. It is Threads next week.
QUOTE(hhorton513 @ Aug 2 2008, 08:56 AM)
Sorry, had my product confused.  It is Threads next week.

Yeah thought it was a bit early for gridiron, but threads is usually a very solid product. smile.gif
i believe select comes out that day as well as upper deck
Gridiron Gear- October 10th, 2008
Threads- August 6, 2008
Got those dates from
No matter the release date, its gonna be a really good product like last year, right now the pre-order price online is pretty cheap compared to what the 07's are going for
Threads is a great product
im pretty sure gridiron gear realeses in late september erly october i think your getting mixed up with dounruss thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.