Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any One Interested in Eli Manning
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
SouthTX1
user posted image
FBboxbreaker
i could make a place for that!

SouthTX1
QUOTE(FBboxbreaker @ Aug 1 2008, 09:58 PM)
i could make a place for that!

k, what could u offer?? got a bucket?
FBboxbreaker
oooops here you go!

http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m424/FBbreaker/
booth9919
pcmb
SouthTX1
QUOTE(FBboxbreaker @ Aug 1 2008, 10:05 PM)

sorry didnt see anything.
SouthTX1
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Aug 1 2008, 10:14 PM)
pcmb

sorry didnt see anything
FBboxbreaker
kinda figured that after seeing the BV sorry shoulda checked first!!! anything for the barry jerseys?
SouthTX1
QUOTE(FBboxbreaker @ Aug 1 2008, 10:26 PM)
kinda figured that after seeing the BV sorry shoulda checked first!!! anything for the barry jerseys?

I liked the stantons and the irvin.
FBboxbreaker
LMK what value your looking for or what you would like to do !!!1 i would rather hold on to the irvin but could certainly entertain offers but plz lmk on what you would like to do!!!! thanks!
bostonbruinsandceltics
anyone know the BV??
SouthTX1
QUOTE(FBboxbreaker @ Aug 1 2008, 10:44 PM)
LMK what value your looking for or what you would like to do !!!1 i would rather hold on to the irvin but could certainly entertain offers but plz lmk on what you would like to do!!!! thanks!

its all the same to me, just lookin for stuff that looks nice.
SouthTX1
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Aug 1 2008, 10:45 PM)
anyone know the BV??

doesnt book just yet, came out around a month ago, and comparing it to last years and other ring of honors from previous years it will be around 350 bv
FBboxbreaker
i could do the jersey auto /25 and the patch /20 for the jerseys.......anybody know why UD stamped these cards with those crappy computer #'s???? the sanders looks amazing until you get al the way to the bottom of the pic!!!! lmk plz

thanks!
SouthTX1
QUOTE(FBboxbreaker @ Aug 1 2008, 11:03 PM)
i could do the jersey auto /25 and the patch /20  for the jerseys.......anybody know why UD stamped these cards with those crappy computer #'s???? the sanders looks amazing until you get al the way to the bottom of the pic!!!! lmk plz
thanks!

ok ill let u know tomorrow after work, that ok?
Silly
cmb if you don't mind multiple cards. Two things not listed is a brady quinn/darius walker dual auto and a Braylon Edwards /25 UD Heros redemption auto
FBboxbreaker
thats fine
SouthTX1
up top
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.