Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 Exquisite basketball
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
accdadeal
I got a case.
I busted a case
All 3 boxes had two base in them.
What a waste.

Well I just talked to UPPER DECK Everyone and stop buying this now. They said it says in the sheet Find 1 Autographed Rookie Patch, 1 Autographed Patch, 1 Memorabilia or Autograph, 1 Base Set Card and 1 Base Set, 1-of-1 Plate Card or Parallel in every premium box.

So in other words F$#% YOU PAY ME! Well I have to say I did at least like this card and a few others will be on the other site pronto.

Magic Auto Serial Stamped 2/10

user posted image

Alonzo user posted image

Dual Richard Julian Wright Potential I guess?
user posted image

A Kareem Auto #d to 25 will go to my PC
bostonbruinsandceltics
so u didnt get any rookies?
accdadeal
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Jul 31 2008, 08:55 PM)
so u didnt get any rookies?

Morris Almond 225
SAMB 35
Jason Smith 225
Admundson 225
Hallsgator
I love Exquisite because they included C.J.!
chiefsfan101
wow, $500 for 5 cards and 2 of them are base? hmm......
benshobbies
With a chance at getting an autographed box it is worth the risk. I think your autograph is very solid and so is your Jersey. You also pulled a PC card. I do not see why you are complaining because one of the cards in your pack wasn't superbly expensive. I have seen some amazing breaks on youtube so far. Can't afford the product myself.
bostonbruinsandceltics
horrable prosuct this year so far from what ive seen, and to top it off you get samller patches every year. Unless u get durant or jordan , ur prolly not gona do very well!!
PaperMario4Brawl
Sorry about the base
fjt13
i heard its expensive and not worth it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.