2006 bazooka kerry wood x3

2006 bowman aramis ramirez

2006 bazooka aramis ramirez

2006 topps matt murton

2006 cubs topps team card

Additional notes:

will send cards once payment has been recieved
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
cubfaninks
Agreed, send paypal as soon as I receive address.

Mike
NYMets475
payment recieved cards will be sent thursday or friday
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to cubfaninks.
cubfaninks
I have not received anything from this deal, he did receive payment and acknowledged it. Not sure what is going on, I should receive tomorrow hopefully.

Mike
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NYMets475.
cubfaninks
Received today, I am a bit disappointed by the shipping method. The cards were taped between 2 toploaders without sleeves or anything, so the cards were stuck to the tape on the bottom. I was able to remove them without too much damage, but it is important that they are protected better in the future.

Mike
cubfaninks
Please close!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(cubfaninks @ Aug 9 2008, 04:19 PM)
Please close!

Michael,

Were any of the cards damaged due to the shipping method that was used? If so, are you accepting those cards as is or did you want to discuss possible replacements with NYMets475?

-Bob
NYMets475
pm sent to cubfaninks- i will be sending other cards even if the cards arent messed up i thought i had used sleeves for the cards but other cards will be sent
cubfaninks
A couple were slightly damaged, apparently he found this and has offered to send a few replacements.

Thanks, Mike
cubfaninks
I received the additional cards, this can be closed.

Thanks, Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.