Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
franco4c54
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

franco4c54 receives:

$5 M/O

#1_Josh_Boone_Fan receives:

Josh Boone auto

Additional notes:

He is sending M/O out on Friday and I am sending card when I get back from the National.
bob_TCC
#1_Josh_Boone_Fan,

Please confirm the details of this sale.

Thanks,

-Bob
franco4c54
Received payment today will ship out today or tomarrow.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to #1_Josh_Boone_Fan.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to #1_Josh_Boone_Fan.
pavi39
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
A message was just sent to #1_Josh_Boone_Fan on eBay.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Another message was just sent to #1_Josh_Boone_Fan on eBay. In addition, I'm going to send a final update request.

If #1_Josh_Boone_Fan doesn't provide an update within the next 72 hours, this sale will be closed as failed due to lack of updates from #1_Josh_Boone_Fan.

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Here is the message that was sent via eBay on 12/23/08:

Dustin,

Please just let us know if you received your end of this sale on TCC:

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=160917

Thanks,

-Bob

The following response was received on 12/24/08:

Yes i did, thanks

Happy Hoilday season

Dustin

Based on this, this sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.