Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 1 Card Needed To Complete my iMPACT set!
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
insanechicken
I just need one autograph to complete an entire set. The auto I need is Gail Kim.

If anyone has one for trade or sale, please let me know. I will pay $30 for a non-numbered auto and upto $60 for a /50, /25 or inscripted auto!

I have the following to trade:

DUAL AUTOGRAPH CARDS:
Alex Shelley / Chris Sabin (numbered 14/50) (has some slight damage, please contact me for pics if interested)
Jay Lethal / Socal Val (numbered 17/25)
Mike Tenay / Don West (numbered 06/50)

MEMORABILIA CARDS:
Jay Lethal 2 color (numbered 062/250)

Thanks,
Dan
insanechicken
Anyone? I'll pay big $$$ for it!
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Aug 1 2008, 04:24 PM)
Anyone? I'll pay big $$$ for it!

Have you checked ebay for one yet.
alexgaum
QUOTE(alexgaum @ Aug 1 2008, 04:58 PM)
Have you checked ebay for one yet.

There are no autos on ebay. What are you looking to pay for one, a friend of mine has one and I may be able to get it from him. Let me know. Thanks
insanechicken
QUOTE(alexgaum @ Aug 1 2008, 10:02 PM)
There are no autos on ebay. What are you looking to pay for one, a friend of mine has one and I may be able to get it from him. Let me know. Thanks

I check ebay daily and haven't seen one for about a week 1/2.

I'll pay anywhere from $30-$60 depending on condition and whether it's a regular, numbered or inscripted version.

Thanks
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Aug 1 2008, 05:38 PM)
I check ebay daily and haven't seen one for about a week 1/2.

I'll pay anywhere from $30-$60 depending on condition and whether it's a regular, numbered or inscripted version.

Thanks

He has a regular one. Let me know so I can try to get it from him.
insanechicken
QUOTE(alexgaum @ Aug 1 2008, 11:07 PM)
He has a regular one. Let me know so I can try to get it from him.

I'll pay $30 plus shipping to the UK for a regular auto. please let me know if you manage to persuade him. thanks.
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Aug 1 2008, 06:28 PM)
I'll pay $30 plus shipping to the UK for a regular auto. please let me know if you manage to persuade him. thanks.

I was able to persuade him, I will have the card in a week as heis in California. I will let you know when I get it, so you can stop looking for it. Thanks
insanechicken
QUOTE(alexgaum @ Aug 3 2008, 02:46 AM)
I was able to persuade him, I will have the card in a week as heis in California. I will let you know when I get it, so you can stop looking for it. Thanks

Good timing lol. I just sorted a trade with another person for a Gail Kim auto, however, I still need a second auto (the one you have/will have). So this will still come in handy.

Please send me a pm when you get the card, and we'll get the trade rolling. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.