Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Chris Paul SP Authentic RC Auto BGS 9.5 FT!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
shap6760
I sent this card in and it has finally arrived from beckett. It is graded a BGS Gem Mint 9.5 with a 10 Auto. It is numbered #/1299 and it books $200 raw. Just seeing what out there. Looking for anything that catches my eye. High end football only please. Thanks. Here is a scan of the card:

user posted image
TheFuture305
WOW guess your the same way on these boards baby.gif
shap6760
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 03:28 PM)
WOW guess your the same way on these boards baby.gif

that post was unnecessary and stay out of my threads from now on
TheFuture305
QUOTE(shap6760 @ Jul 27 2008, 02:42 PM)
that post was unnecessary and stay out of my threads from now on

Alright man, are you going to make a thread asking if you should tell me to stay out of your threads? laugh.gif
shap6760
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 05:59 PM)
Alright man, are you going to make a thread asking if you should tell me to stay out of your threads? laugh.gif

What part of STAY OUT OF MY THREADS don't you understand?
TheFuture305
I dont know why dont you make a thread about why I wont stay out of your threads. When you start making your own decisons instead of asking everyone else, I will stay out of your threads

Scott Savage and I probably counted up 8 threads you made about your little ap contenders
TroySmith10
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:58 PM)
I dont know why dont you make a thread about why I wont stay out of your threads. When you start making your own decisons instead of asking everyone else, I will stay out of your threads

Scott Savage and I probably counted up 8 threads you made about your little ap contenders

+1
shap6760
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:58 PM)

W/E man, my "little" AP Contenders was one hundred times better than any of the stuff you got or will ever have
TheFuture305
My Ap as my avatar is worth more than the contenders.

But nice try
shap6760
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 09:16 PM)
My Ap as my avatar is worth more than the contenders.

But nice try

Yeah, you wish, prove it????
TheFuture305
Okay? What Do You Want To Do. I have multiple scans in my bucket. Got it from hacksaw55, traded him a pujols auto and a ruth bat.
shap6760
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Jul 27 2008, 09:29 PM)
Okay? What Do You Want To Do. I have multiple scans in my bucket. Got it from hacksaw55, traded him a pujols auto and a ruth bat.

get ebay auctions and lets see what your sells for. My AP Contenders has sold up to $375. Please show me that yours has sold for more.
10alex10
geeze guys. who's cares whos card sells for more. none of us are in 1st grade anymore.

sweet card though by the way wink.gif smile.gif
TheFuture305
Thats not possible because mine is probably the sickest of its kind. Multiple color gu, ball, and 3 color helmet
TheFuture305
QUOTE(10alex10 @ Jul 27 2008, 08:55 PM)
geeze guys. who's card sells for more. none of us are in 1st grade anymore

sweet card though by the way  wink.gif  smile.gif

I would agree, thats what I am trying to figure out with shap why he has to make a thread to go to the bathroom>
facemuscles
Thank you guys for making this a great thread to have stumbled into. I would love to have the Paul, but I don't have any football for it. I do have to say the AP Triple GU Auto is probably one of the sicker cards I've seen and that mug would sell for $500+. I don't even know what it's numbered to and I know it will sell well. Both you guys should sell before AP gets hurt. He runs too straight up to last long in the NFL. He's going to get hit and broke in half in the next few years, I gaurantee it. Later, TL cool.gif
Pejarox7620
This thread is going to far. For one there is no need to be swearing in a thread and no need to have little fights in threads. The Future please try not to post if your going to just start something with him. And Shap please no profanity and we get the picture but this isnt a show to who has the better cards.
troygoesdeep
im intersted in this check my front page thanks
shap6760
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jul 28 2008, 02:40 AM)
im intersted in this check my front page thanks

I like all of your AP autos's. LMK.
marcus42
no need to instigate, I'm sure everyone would be happy to have either Peterson you two have...

shap, I'd advise you to edit you post that has profanity, mod's won't tolerate trying to get around the rules like that.
Johnny Number 5
Seriously

lets just trade and enjoy our hobby

j5
19th Century Indiana Jones
Please refrain from taunting the other members or trying to "one-up" the other.

There can be war or there can be peace. We will let you decide.
shap6760
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Jul 28 2008, 09:18 AM)
Please refrain from taunting the other members or trying to "one-up" the other.

There can be war or there can be peace. We will let you decide.

All I did was make a trade thread and this guy THEFUTURE comes in and starts something with me. He is the one you should be talking to, not me.
TheFuture305
QUOTE(shap6760 @ Jul 28 2008, 03:30 PM)
All I did was make a trade thread and this guy THEFUTURE comes in and starts something with me. He is the one you should be talking to, not me.

laugh.gif

Already talked about
shap6760
no one likes chris paul??
shap6760
final call and it's stayng with me till basketball season.
shap6760
going once
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.