Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweetness! A Walter Payton Auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
olds455man
I'm going to put this one out there for some offers. Not in a hurry to move it, but I am going to take offers if anyone is interested. This is a sweet Auto. It's a framed picture with an autographed postcard from Walter Payton. The postcard is sealed and postmarked October 7th 1984 Chicago, Il 60607. The postcard reads:

"Walter Payton rushed for 154 yards to break two NFL rushing records in a Chicago Bears 20-7 victory over the New Orleans Saints. He passed Jim Brown's 12,312 yards rushing record and 58 career 100-yard plus games record."

This is an original piece of HOF memorabilia from the 1984 season. This is from Payton's record-breaking season. This is an authentic, pen-signed auto of one of the greatest RB's to ever play the game. I'm looking to trade this for a card/cards. Like I said I'm not in a hurry to move it, but I will trade it if I get any good offers. If you have any questions or need more pics/scans of it, I can provide them.
user posted image
olds455man
QUOTE(olds455man @ Jul 27 2008, 01:59 AM)
I'm going to put this one out there for some offers. Not in a hurry to move it, but I am going to take offers if anyone is interested. This is a sweet Auto. It's a framed picture with an autographed postcard from Walter Payton. The postcard is sealed and postmarked October 7th 1984 Chicago, Il 60607. The postcard reads:

"Walter Payton rushed for 154 yards to break two NFL rushing records in a Chicago Bears 20-7 victory over the New Orleans Saints. He passed Jim Brown's 12,312 yards rushing record and 58 career 100-yard plus games record."

This is an original piece of HOF memorabilia from the 1984 season. This is from Payton's record-breaking season. This is an authentic, pen-signed auto of one of the greatest RB's to ever play the game. I'm looking to trade this for a card/cards. Like I said I'm not in a hurry to move it, but I will trade it if I get any good offers. If you have any questions or need more pics/scans of it, I can provide them.
user posted image

Anyone?
aceecards
It is truly saweet..

What are you looking for for it?
bearfield
PM sent, and ck my family page too for a couple nice things.
Pejarox7620
im interested PM ME!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.