Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: R Mendenhall/J Stewart Topps Dual Auto #/20 FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
toucan130
Just got in an 08 Topps Progression Dual Auto of Rashard Mendenhall/jonathan Stewart #16/20. Also have an 08 UD Draft Ed Rashard Mendenhall auto.

Looking for Trent Edwards SPA multi auto patch, SteveYoung on the card auto only (unless auto patch), jerry rice autos, other high end HOF/Star
uofmichgoblue
please check me for the ud mendenhall thanks
toucan130
QUOTE(uofmichgoblue @ Jul 26 2008, 08:56 PM)
please check me for the ud mendenhall thanks

sorry, nothing for the mendenhall. thx
shockers
interested in the dual auto mendenhall. pm me if you see something you can use for it.
jaydoublez
toucan CMB and please PM me, I might be willing to move some memorabilia pieces if I have no cards for it, but cmb please
tj4eck
i dont know if i have anything you would like for the stewart auto but check it out anyways

http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r437/tj4eck1/
mack10290
I like the dual auto, but will trade for either. Check out my bucket and LMK. Thanks.
Silly
cmn and then PM me for eitehr of them. Thank you
arobbins9266
PCMB

thanks
toucan130
QUOTE(shockers @ Jul 27 2008, 12:05 AM)
interested in the dual auto mendenhall.  pm me if you see something you can use for it.

sorry jeff, didnt see anything in the FT sections for it. thanks
toucan130
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Jul 27 2008, 12:09 AM)
toucan CMB and please PM me, I might be willing to move some memorabilia pieces if I have no cards for it, but cmb please

a little interest in the ryan auto but i m hesitant to put too much into him yet. i dont really have much room in my house for memorabilia. thx 4 the interest
toucan130
QUOTE(tj4eck @ Jul 27 2008, 02:10 AM)
i dont know if i have anything you would like for the stewart auto but check it out anyways

http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r437/tj4eck1/

couple nice baseball autos if i did much with baseball anymore. didnt see nething though i could use. thx 4 the interest
toucan130
QUOTE(mack10290 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:57 AM)
I like the dual auto, but will trade for either. Check out my bucket and LMK. Thanks.

pm on its way
toucan130
QUOTE(Silly @ Jul 27 2008, 09:49 AM)
cmn and then PM me for eitehr of them.  Thank you

sorry, didnt see anything. thanks for the interest
toucan130
QUOTE(arobbins9266 @ Jul 27 2008, 10:15 AM)
PCMB

thanks

that white/campbell dual patch is sweet. same with the mjd spa. i didnt see anything for the mendenhalls though. thanks
Pejarox7620
probably nothing for the dual or the ud mendenhall but ill try...PM ME if interested
harry_carey
user posted image
toucan130
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jul 28 2008, 02:28 AM)
probably nothing for the dual or the ud mendenhall but ill try...PM ME if interested

i like the steve yuong lcm AUTO but that was it
jaydoublez
the ryan books 150 so you know iam still interested in the card
djeternal
Please check my bucket on the UD Mendenhall. Thanks.
toucan130
hey guys
i m on vacation and will try to get back with u then (aug 10th)
toucan130
QUOTE(djeternal @ Jul 31 2008, 01:56 PM)
Please check my bucket on the UD Mendenhall. Thanks.

will try to get back with u as soon ad i can
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.