Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Collectors leading the way on YouTube
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
bob_TCC
If you're a collector who uploads 3 or more hobby-related videos to YouTube each and every week, please add a reply to this topic and let us know more about your YouTube channel and the type of hobby-related videos available on that channel.

-Bob
bob_TCC
<-- Knows where to come for a little peace and quiet.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 25 2008, 02:19 PM)
<-- Knows where to come for a little peace and quiet.

-Bob

I don't think too many people in general post more than 3 videos on youtube each and every week. I think posting 1 each and every week would fine more TCC members.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jul 25 2008, 03:31 PM)
I don't think too many people in general post more than 3 videos on youtube each and every week. I think posting 1 each and every week would fine more TCC members.

Understood, but there are multiple collectors that are indeed posting videos at that rate.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 25 2008, 03:36 PM)
Understood, but there are multiple collectors that are indeed posting videos at that rate.

-Bob

alright Bob, you may be right, i'm not completely sure. But i subscribe to a lot of TCC members on you tube and the only one i could think of was artyman60
Bravesfan10
Well, I'm not uploading 3 vids a week, but I have quite a few videos posted in my channel! I mostly have maildays, pack/box breaks, and group breaks listed, but I have a couple of PC/trade vids listed as well. Just click on the youtube icon

<--------------------------------

for my channel!
BoxBreaker44
I currently em listing about 1 a day since ive had so much mail mostly Fan Packs and Email Auto Sucess But it may slow down when it starts slowing down.

But check me out and subscribe please.
bigalexx
I will be uploading videos like crazy at the National. So check they youtube link in my profile.
meuandthelot
Butters, KarlsKards & Mrmiami are 3 who attain this rate.
wmb1289
i do about 3 a week if not more, its been a lot of fun
bostonbruinsandceltics
that guy chris does like 10 a week and i think his r the best!!
fjt13
i have 42 videos on youtube of cards but i dont realy do 3 a weeki do probly 2
3rdbasestar20
I do 3 a week sometimes 4 depending on the mail and the paypal balence check me out and subscribe <<<< ----------------------- ----------------
matty18
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Aug 2 2008, 07:10 PM)
that guy chris does like 10 a week and i think his r the best!!

WHAT HE SAID FOR SURE!
Stlouisrams1600
check out mine!
<---------------------------------
i upload about 3-4 per week depends on mail
williemays24
check out my page i have a group break going right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYmgwGOX9Ks
bob_TCC
As a reminder...

If you're a collector who uploads 3 or more hobby-related videos to YouTube each and every week, please add a reply to this topic and let us know more about your YouTube channel and the type of hobby-related videos available on that channel.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.