Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: want to do a case i can make my money back.
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
EaglesFan36
i want to do a case to make some money off of or at least make my money back. lmk of a good case that i could do this on.
road_runner_1964
I don't think there is one, unless hit you some major 1/1 pulls or the hottest stars. Very rare is the occasion of buying a case with the intent of getting your money back. It is just like the lottery.
3rdbasestar20
fleer ultra se baseball use the cash back thing and it is 415
metsfan2427
ud permier football
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=1272
topps sterling
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=1481

most products are a hit or miss sterling has the greatest chance of pull a huge hit and paying for the case. but you get a bad case and you might make half of back. ud premier is more of a safe product but you could hit a bad case but if you are trying to flip it i would go with ud premier football 07 i would hold on to the cards till football season and then just pray.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(3rdbasestar20 @ Jul 25 2008, 05:31 PM)
fleer ultra se baseball use the cash back thing and it is 415

you probley will not get your money back the hits sell for about 2-4 and the big hits sell for under 30
bostonbruinsandceltics
go with o pee chee premier hockey!!
gridironperson
07 Gridiron Gear is real nice
faulkrules
There are very few cards in ANY product that sell for what it costs to buy a case (500-1000$). Buying a case just to make money is a losing proposition IMO. If you must, pick a product you like...that way even of you get nothing with a high SV, you can still be somewhat happy with what you have.
EaglesFan36
i got a half case of 07 donruss classics blowout had a sale so it was only 525 for 8 boxes. hopefully i get some nice AP or CJ or maybe even a montana. i post some scans after i bust it.
thanks for the input,corey
Ducks3087
I would normally say you can almost never go wrong with Bowman Chrome BB, but this years checklist is week for autos. I would look into getting a older case of Bowman Chrome BB
EaglesFan36
thanks man I think thats gonna be my next case. Ive been looking into them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.