Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT4: Brian Westbrook Cards!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
jwpjones
I am looking to trade for any cards of Brian Westbrook I do not currently have. If you have any for trade please let me know what you have and I will see if I need it. Also, please let me know what players you are looking for in return. Thank you.
cutigersfan
QUOTE(jwpjones @ Jul 23 2008, 11:15 PM)
I am looking to trade for any cards of Brian Westbrook I do not currently have. If you have any for trade please let me know what you have and I will see if I need it. Also, please let me know what players you are looking for in return. Thank you.

I have this GU from 08 Prestige #100/100
user posted image
sportcrazynick
pm sent
jwpjones
cutigersfan: I need it. What are you looking for in trade? LMK Thank you.

northicehero99
Have an 07 Topps DP&P Upperclassmen Class of 02 UCBW wht swatch available. LMK if you need it via PM. Tks.
jeffcayce
I have this

user posted image
jwpjones
northicehero99: I don't have many GU of Westbrook but unfortunately that is one I do have, sorry. Thanks anyway though for checking with me. I appreciate your time in doing so.

jeffcayce: I do need that Westbrook. Is there any other players besides the ones in your sig you will consider for it? Or possibly teams you like? LMK Thank you.
chopinalex
i have 07 triple threads base
northicehero99
QUOTE(jwpjones @ Jul 25 2008, 05:56 PM)
northicehero99: I don't have many GU of Westbrook but unfortunately that is one I do have, sorry. Thanks anyway though for checking with me. I appreciate your time in doing so.

No problem. Tks for letting me know.
jwpjones
chopinalex: What players do you like? LMK Thank you.
Timmyftblstar54
i got a chain reaction gu in my buckett..looking for current packers
ac5595bb
have a gridiron gear gu /250 cmb
lmk
chopinalex
cowboys or nfl legends serial numbered/refractor cards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.