Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rewards to be given for help finding any of these!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
coltsfan27
im trying to finish off my 2007 leaf certified fotg nfl diecut patch set.here is an example of what they look like.i will be giving gu and autos to people who can point me to any direction that i can find one of the people on my list. user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image i will post the list of needed players in a minute.
coltsfan27
alex smith(49),ben roethlisberger,brett favre,carson palme,clinton portis,donovan mcnabb,isaac bruce,matt leinart,maurice jones drew,philip rivers ronnie brown,roy williams(dallas),t.j. houshmandzadeh,tedy bruschi,todd heap,tony romo,vince young,willie parker,zach thomas,barry sanders,charlie joiner,jack lambert,jerry rice,jim brown,jim kelly,jim mcmahon,john riggins,john stallworth,lance alworth,lee roy selmon,lou groza,mike singletary,sam huff,sammy baugh,walter payton,and sid luckman.heres who i still need.
coltsfan27
thanks already have watson and aikman.
aceecards
I had the elway and addai but traded both!
coltsfan27
addai was like my second one i got and i just recently picked up elway. thanks though.
coltsfan27
well if anyone comes across or has any of the players listed above give me a pm.
FBboxbreaker
if you decide to trash this idea which for your sake i hope you can complete but if not can you give me first dibs on the aikman?????thanks
coltsfan27
i dont plan on trashing this idea i will complete it eventually even if it takes years.
marcus42
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Jul 23 2008, 12:14 AM)
i dont plan on trashing this idea i will complete it eventually even if it takes years.

awesome! that's a true collectors quote!!

good luck on this collection!
coltsfan27
i am a true collector my friend.it tokk me 2.5 years to do bowmans best including all inserts.
coltsfan27
any luck guys??
jesterr1313
[quote=coltsfan27,Jul 22 2008, 07:23 PM]
im trying to finish off my 2007 leaf certified fotg nfl diecut patch set.here is an example of what they look like.i will be giving gu and autos to people who can point me to any direction that i can find one of the people on my list.

what are they #ed to. im heading up to pittsburgh next weekend so i will let you no if i see anything.
coltsfan27
well the majority are numbered to 25 there are about 8 off the list #d to 10 1 numbered to 7 1 numbered to 9 and 3 numbered to 5.if you want to know who is what ill edit the list.
coltsfan27
can anyone help me?
coltsfan27
anything today?
xanderthegreat35
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jul 22 2008, 07:40 PM)
I had the elway and addai but traded both!

hey want to trade?
coltsfan27
do you have what i need?or do you like something in my bucket?
coltsfan27
lets try today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.