Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hand written?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jp42356p
Hello,
I read somewhere that the NPN should be hand written. I was just wondering if it would be ok if I used my computer to print out the enevlope becuase I have such bad hand writing. Please let me know if you know if it matters or you have used a printer in the past to send out NPN's. Thank You.
Pantherfan68
I don't see what harm it will do. Try it and see what happens.
2000 rushing yards
I heard the same thing you have. I've been thinking about doing it over the computer but something tells me it will not work...
FerrisBueller
As far as I know, you should be okay. The only restriction is no metered mail. You have to use an actual postage stamp, no pre-paid postage.

Print off an address label and stick it to your index card.
PaperMario4Brawl
Strange
northicehero99
If you read the packs it states " handprint your complete name and address on a 3x5 card and mail in a #10 envelope to:" It sounds like the card has to be but it does not say anything about the envelope. Every one I have entered though I have hand printed in Block letters. The only way to find out is to try it.
jam92102
I usually hand print the index card but I print the labels out on my pc for the npn address. I've gotten npn's from them so I figure it's ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.