Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: really cheap 30g ipod video
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Gaming > Gaming Marketplace
craig11
I am looking for $50 paypal for a 30g ipod video.

Problem is i cant get it to turn on so i am selling it as is. You can buy something on ebay for under $50 and you send it away and get it back fixed soon. So basically you can pay less the $100 to get a working 30g ipod video. I had bought a new one before i realized you could send it in by buying something on ebay so im selling this.

pm works best but i will be checking this thread
baseballguy601
Do you know why it won't turn on?
craig11
im not sure. i hadnt used it for a while and then one day i tried to turn it on but couldnt do it. i tried to charge it and it still wouldnt work.

it could just be that it needs a new battery or it could need to be repaired. since im not sure what it is i have to sell it as is with no returns but for $50 you cant really go wrong.
craig11
craig11
craig11
no one????
craig11
still have this
STLcardinals888
50 dollars for a non-working used ipod seems like a lot
imo
craig11
Actually its not. They sell broken for 60 on ebay because you can get them fixed for cheap. If you do not agree with my thread please let me know through a pm instead of posting on my thread.
Timmyftblstar54
HEY..EVERYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO BUY THIS BECAUSE MY FRIEND BOUGHT ONE OF THESE AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HIS..HE SENT IT BACK TO APPLE AND THEY GAVE HIM A NEW ONE FREE!!
craig11
thanks timmy

also to people interested in this I was told by a member on another site that they think the problem is the screen is broken. broken screens can be fixed easily.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.