Troy Aikman signed 5X7
Lou Groza patch /25
Tom Brady jersey /100
Ray Lewis dual patch

Additional notes:

Thanks smile.gif.
bob_TCC
TeamKansas,

Please confirm the details of this trade and provide an update on its current status.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to TeamKansas.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bucknellbison.
TeamKansas
This trade was never comfirmed cause he PMed me shortly after posting this saying the Aikman auto isnt a 8x10 bt rather a 5x7. We are still trying to come up with a deal thats suitable for both sides. We will update this trade when or if we finish something
bucknellbison
I just edited the agreement to the new trade.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bucknellbison.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to TeamKansas.
TeamKansas
Yes we have agreed to a new trade and my side has been sent out. THanks
bucknellbison
Received
TeamKansas
I was notified by Bucknell on the 11th that he needed my address again and the cards were mailed out that day. I was expecting them to arrive yesterday or today but still havent received anything ....... I will keep everyone updated. Did you receive today or did you just now get a chance to post today?? Reason I ask I sent out three total trades on that day and the other 2 received last Monday and Tuesday.
bucknellbison
I received a 2-3 days ago and did a mailday break on youtube if you check out my site you can see the exact date. I just wasn't on very much so I posted today that I got them. If the stuff doesn't come by Tuesday I will talk about replacements with you, but the stuff is all sent out and you should received it soon (I HOPE).
TeamKansas
Thats kool man ..... I will definately give it plenty of time but just in case please dont do anything with the Boldens until this transaction is complete
bucknellbison
Don't worry, the Boldin's arent't going anywhere smile.gif.
TeamKansas
I received today and now know why it took a lil longer than it should of. I was told the item was shipped on .......

"Re:Adress, Aug 12 2008, 11:29 AM
Got out your cards today. "

When in actuality it didnt go out until the 14th ...... not a huge issue but if Im told it was shipped I would expect it to be shipped!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.