Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TNA Autos and other Tna Cards on Ebay
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
alexgaum
I have 15 Autos on ebay up for sale with a Starting bid of 3.00, and also a complete set, and sets of the inserts. Autos for sale are the likes of Sting, Rhino, Shark Boy, James Mitchell etc. My ebay ID is cascarbo. Thanks for looking and hope you guys bid and win.
insanechicken
It's a shame you don't ship outside the US, I'd have loved to bid on a couple of those sad.gif
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Jul 18 2008, 05:02 PM)
It's a shame you don't ship outside the US, I'd have loved to bid on a couple of those sad.gif

Insane, how much does it usually cost to ship to you from the us. Let me know. Thanks
insanechicken
Recently i've been receiving cards shipped for 3-$4 USPS First Class International. It could cost more to ship to other countries other than the UK.
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Jul 19 2008, 03:59 AM)
Recently i've been receiving cards shipped for 3-$4 USPS First Class International. It could cost more to ship to other countries other than the UK.

If you want to bid on some items, go ahead and I will find out what the shipping charge would be to UK. Let me know if you want to bid and thanks alot.
insanechicken
I will definitely be bidding on at least 2 of them if thats ok smile.gif
alexgaum
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Jul 19 2008, 03:36 PM)
I will definitely be bidding on at least 2 of them if thats ok smile.gif

Bid on everything that you want to and good luck, hope you win something. Thanks
alexgaum
QUOTE(alexgaum @ Jul 19 2008, 05:14 PM)
Bid on everything that you want to and good luck, hope you win something. Thanks

Auctions are ending soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.