Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Scruffmcgruff24
I'm being lazy today and not doing anything active which is very rare so I'd like to get a couple trades or sales done tonight if possible. Thanks!
Superhuskiefan1
I like these

Both AP Jersey
Matt Hasselbeck Patch
Matt Hasselbeck Jersey #8/25
Scruffmcgruff24
sorry the patch isnt for trade but i sent you a pm about the Jersey #d one
patsfan52
interested in the l.maroney sweet spot auto,+patriots chad jackson au/patch thanks
pspstatus
could you check my bucket for the mike aviles auto?
Scruffmcgruff24
pspstatus- i have a little interest in your autos of curtis martin and george foster but i love the elway auto if theres anything i can give you for that and also like the vlad and frank robinson autos

pats&rsoxfan- i really really really need your vinatieri auto are you willing to part with it?
patsfan52
IMlooking to get a l.maroney auto i dont have any,i will add.
patsfan52
pm you-there is a difference in bv$$$ i want to make even trade
Scruffmcgruff24
one trade down! thanks pats&rsoxfan! bumpin this back to the top
springerdeals
hey. interested in your cutler redemption. please lmk if there's anything in the bucket you like. thanks.
Scruffmcgruff24
springer- i like your gonzo and mcgahee autos and the favre patch but the cutler has not been returned to me yet. i have been waiting on it for a while. was there anything else that interested you?
patsfan52
josh-you have to go to our trade transaction and gree to trade so this transction to be active ok thanks rob
springerdeals
that was the primary want, but i'll look again and let you know. lmk when the cutler makes its way to you. thanks.

QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Jul 17 2008, 10:04 PM)
springer- i like your gonzo and mcgahee autos and the favre patch but the cutler has not been returned to me yet. i have been waiting on it for a while. was there anything else that interested you?

sebredsox24
cmb for the powe and garnett rcs. thanks and lmk, i would trade a gu.
Scruffmcgruff24
sebredsox- the only thing i saw i might be able to use is the michael bush sweet spot auto. i couldnt do the powe for it because it bv30 but i could do some of the garnetts for it lmk thanks
sebredsox24
well thats ok becuase i wouldnt have traded it for the powe. i like the rondo and deion sanders autos if we could work either into the deal. what do they each book?
Scruffmcgruff24
pm sent thanks!
über
What does the Jim Brown Auto book?

Also, CMB for these:

Brandon Marshall Chrome Auto
Matt Moore Contenders Auto
irishcajun
I like these:

- Landry/Davis Dual Auto /25
- Randall Gay Heritage Auto
- Delhomme TOTT GU Auto /50
- Landry TX Auto
- Delhomme O GU /100

What are the book values on these? Please remember that I do have a few cards not in my bucket.

Thanks,

Zack
Scruffmcgruff24
uber- the brown only books 60 for some reason but i need more than that on it. I like your warrick patch still as well as the gonzo orange auto, ap blue refractor, flutie auto, and stockton patch lmk what we can do thanks

irishcajun-Zack, i'm sorry but your bucket link for some reason isnt working. when i click on the link it says that it cant find your bucket
10alex10
like your jim brown auto
ed reed auto
meachem pullout
and sidney rice contenders lmk
Scruffmcgruff24
alex- sending you a pm
Scruffmcgruff24
anyone else?
jer123pat123

can use the farve/brady/leinhatt jersey cmb hope we can work something out
Scruffmcgruff24
jerry- sorry not seein much i need as of right now. i'll check back later sometime though. thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.