15.00 Paypal

EmmertBowl814 receives:

14 (19). emmertbowl814- Dolphins, Broncos

From the HBC 2 July break of:
04 LCM
05 Bowmans Best
08 Classics

Additional notes:

Money has been received, and cards will go out ASAP. Thanks alot!!
EmmertBowl814
I confirm.
broscards
Just finished sorting your cards:

base: 10
rc's: 2
inserts: 1

They will go out tomorrow, thanks!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to EmmertBowl814.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to EmmertBowl814.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to broscards.
broscards
I never heard from him for this months break...

I dont know where he has been, but these cards should have arrived a long long time ago
aceecards
msuwendy
bob_TCC
broscards
I PM'd him earlier today too.. He's paid for Octobers break, so apparently nothing bad happened in July.. huh.gif
EmmertBowl814
Yeah everything is great! I'm sorry I never replied, I'm not used to the whole transaction reply thing etc. Though I do understand the purpose. Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Oct 7 2008, 03:02 PM)
Yeah everything is great!  I'm sorry I never replied, I'm not used to the whole transaction reply thing etc.  Though I do understand the purpose.  Thanks.

George,

To monitor your transactions, simply click the "My Transactions" link that is located in the member bar at the top of each page within the Collector Zone. By default, that tool shows all of your pending transactions. As the status of a transaction changes, just click on the transaction and add a reply indicating the updated status.

In addition, please be as specific as possible when providing updates. For example, use of words such as "received" or "arrived" are always clear ways of making sure others understand you received your end of a transaction. So, with that said, please just confirm that you received what broscards sent for this transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
broscards
laugh.gif

This has to be on the short list for most replys to a transaction!

Thanks Bob.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(broscards @ Oct 7 2008, 05:25 PM)
laugh.gif

This has to be on the short list for most replys to a transaction!

Thanks Bob.

I'm just trying to resolve the issue of what's expected/needed once and for all, so we don't have to go through this with each pending transaction. wink.gif

-Bob
EmmertBowl814
All the cards were received within 2-3 days from the break. They were all in top loaders/sleeves/etc. The cards were packaged exceptionally and were received. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.