$30 Paypal

coltsfan27 receives:

Tom Brady UD Reflections 3-clr patch /21

Additional notes:

None Specified.
tmburton22
I agree and am awaiting payment.
coltsfan27
i agree and will send payment in next 10 minutes.
tmburton22
Payment received and package will be in the mail tommorrow with a Paypal DC to be emailed.
coltsfan27
great thanks!
tmburton22
I apologize, but without going into great detail I accidentally dropped your package in the wrong mail drop today and it will take 2-3 days for it to be returned to me to resend properly per the local post office. I will keep you posted and supply a refund if the card is lost.
coltsfan27
really man ok you used dc didnt you?i really needed that card for a local guy who has a manning that i need.please keep me posted.
tmburton22
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Jul 18 2008, 10:25 PM)
really man ok you used dc didnt you?i really needed that card for a local guy who has a manning that i need.please keep me posted.

Not that was the issue I had two packages I was taking to the pist office..one with a shipping label and dc and your that I needed to purchase...I went to drop off the one labeled already at a local drop and put yours in instead. I called the post office and they said it would be returned to me via the return address I have on it Monday or Tuesday of next week. I will have it out the day after I get it back as I always use DC when I ship. Sorry for the inconvenience.
coltsfan27
ok thanks for the update.
coltsfan27
can i get an update on this transaction?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tmburton22.
tmburton22
Sorry guys...I have been waiting to see if the Post Office would return the package as they said they would, but I did not get it yet. I am more than willing to supply the refund if wanted. Please advise of what you would like to do.
coltsfan27
ill wait until saturday if its not returned i will accept a refund.
tmburton22
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Jul 24 2008, 05:28 PM)
ill wait until saturday if its not returned i will accept a refund.

Agreed...I sincerely apologize for my gaff in this.
coltsfan27
yeah sometimes things happen but man i really wanted that just let me know saturday what the verdict will be.
tmburton22
No patch in the mail today...sorry. PM me your email addy so I can send a refund via Paypal.
coltsfan27
tm did you send a refund yet could i get an update?
tmburton22
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Jul 27 2008, 06:54 PM)
tm did you send a refund yet could i get an update?

Been out all day and just sent the refund...please confirm receipt.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coltsfan27.
coltsfan27
tm sorry to hear that the card was lost it was a sick patch.i did receive the refund via paypal.if you get it back ever let me know.
tmburton22
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Jul 27 2008, 08:35 PM)
tm sorry to hear that the card was lost it was a sick patch.i did receive the refund via paypal.if you get it back ever let me know.

I will do such...thanks for the patience. Mod's please close this transaction appropriately.
coltsfan27
this transaction failed on sellers behalf please close.
tmburton22
LOL...Believe it or not...guess what came in the mail today...you bet the Brady patch is back...if you want it you know the price.
tmburton22
Buyer and seller have agreed to commence the sale again as I have reeived the Brday back. Awaiting payment from Buyer.
coltsfan27
paymnet was just sent todd
tmburton22
Payment has been received.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.