Chase Utley/Craig Biggio/Ian Kinsler/Rickie Weeks Auto /25

Josh Howard/Devin Harris Dual Patch /10

Andrew Bynum RC Auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
kobelover_24
I AGREE!
kobelover_24
Recieved, Bynum has corner wear and edge wear! sent ya a pm !
über
Working this out with kobelover 24. Will post once we receive a resolution.
über
We agreed upon a Trent Edwards SPA Auto/Patch as a replacement for the Bynum, but Brandon is asking me to send the Edwards first. I don't think that is fair, as he's already received the majority of my cards, I haven't received any of my cards. Additionally, people are generally supposed to send the damaged card back, if they are unhappy and want a replacement. I have no problem replacing it, but I feel that I shouldn't have to send, before he sends the Bynum back or my end.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 07:11 PM)
We agreed upon a Trent Edwards SPA Auto/Patch as a replacement for the Bynum, but Brandon is asking me to send the Edwards first. I don't think that is fair, as he's already received the majority of my cards, I haven't received any of my cards. Additionally, people are generally supposed to send the damaged card back, if they are unhappy and want a replacement. I have no problem replacing it, but I feel that I shouldn't have to send, before he sends the Bynum back or my end.

I agree but he is restricted and i wont send intill i recieved the edwards!
bob_TCC
Is the Bynum card going to be returned?

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 07:25 PM)
Is the Bynum card going to be returned?

-Bob

yes it is!
kobelover_24
but im not going to send it back and then send all the cards back!
kobelover_24
he also doesnt have the edwards yet!
bob_TCC
Here's my suggestion...

über should mail the replacement card in a package that includes DC. Once that DC number shows the package to be on its way, kobelover_24 should mail his end of this trade (including the Bynum that is being returned).

In my opinion, this would be the polite way of proceeding.

Does that work for both of you?

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 07:31 PM)
Here's my suggestion...

über should mail the replacement card in a package that includes DC.  Once that DC number shows the package to be on its way, kobelover_24 should mail his end of this trade (including the Bynum that is being returned).

In my opinion, this would be the polite way of proceeding.

Does that work for both of you?

-Bob

not really since im going on vaction next week! so really he wont have it for another 5 days then it really not working if he sent me a damage card i would like to get the edwards to make sure its nbot damage!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 18 2008, 11:33 PM)
not really since im going on vaction next week! so really he wont have it for another 5 days then it really not working if he sent me a damage card i would like to get the edwards to make sure its nbot damage!

What if über isn't satisfied with the condition of what you send? What if über doesn't want to mail the replacement card until he knows that you're going to be home to receive the package? What if über would just like to cancel this transaction now and receive all of his cards back?

My point is that life involves compromise at times. I believe my request was reasonable, but you are free to be unwilling to compromise. However, in the long run, that approach to dealing with issues may actually hurt you more than members like über.

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 07:41 PM)
What if über isn't satisfied with the condition of what you send?  What if über doesn't want to mail the replacement card until he knows that you're going to be home to receive the package?  What if über would just like to cancel this transaction now and receive all of his cards back?

My point is that life involves compromise at times.  I believe my request was reasonable, but you are free to be unwilling to compromise.  However, in the long run, that approach to dealing with issues may actually hurt you more than members like über. 

-Bob

well, my cards are actual cards in the scan and show the condition! i said i will send all his cards back but he has my cards already on e-bay so he doesnt want to pay for fees! so he offered some other cards but i told him i rather have the edwards or i will just send your cards back! but he doesnt want to lose $$ on fees on e-bay! so really i dont care if he wants the cards back Bob!

Im not trying to make this hard but im going on vaction and i thought this would of been easy! Well doesnt matter we will work something out
über
1. You said it would be ok if I put it on Ebay
2. I never said anything about fees
3. I agreed to send the Edwards once I receive it from another person.
4. I'm fine with Bob's suggestion, but you're the one that isn't willing to send your end out.

I'm not here to screw anyone. The only reason you gave me to why you wouldn't send your end out yet is because your dad thought it was "fishy." How is it fishy when you already received everything else in good condition?
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 07:50 PM)
1. You said it would be ok if I put it on Ebay
2. I never said anything about fees
3. I agreed to send the Edwards once I receive it from another person.
4. I'm fine with Bob's suggestion, but you're the one that isn't willing to send your end out.

I'm not here to screw anyone. The only reason you gave me to why you wouldn't send your end out yet is because your dad thought it was "fishy." How is it fishy when you already received everything else in good condition?

yes i said it was okay!

and 2 i was implieing that!!
yea man my dad has the cards and he says since your restricted he wants the edwards in person.. im going to vaction tomorrow so i wont be here!

so i have no promblem keeping the Elway and melo! But wouldnt be failed on my part!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 18 2008, 11:53 PM)
and 2 i was implieingthat!!

Actually, you were making an assumption. There's a well-known saying about doing that. wink.gif

yea man my dad has the cards and he says since your restricted he wants the edwards in person.. im going to vaciton tomorrow so i wont be here!

Honestly, this isn't the first time that a transaction issue has led to various comments about what your Dad wants to do or doesn't want to do. If your Dad is the one that is ultimately responsible for the way in which your transactions are handled, then I would suggest that your Dad should probably create an account. That way, members can deal directly with the person that is apparently responsible for various aspects of your transactions.

so i have no promblem keeping the ELway and melo!

What exactly are you suggesting with this comment?

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 07:58 PM)
Actually, you were making an assumption.  There's a well-known saying about doing that.   wink.gif
Honestly, this isn't the first time that a transaction issue has led to various comments about what your Dad wants to do or doesn't want to do.  If your Dad is the one that is ultimately responsible for the way in which your transactions are handled, then I would suggest that your Dad should probably create an account.  That way, members can deal directly with the person that is apparently responsible for various aspects of your transactions.
What exactly are you suggesting with this comment?

-Bob

dont get the first part!

he doesnt collect cards he just over looks and gives me advice

well im was just saying that he wants to have his cards back it would be no promblem but wouldnt be a failed transction on my part since its his fault for sending me a diffrent card in the scan and also its was damage!!

ALSOSorry about the spelling keyboard is junk
über
I wouldn't have much of a problem sending the Trent Edwards first if he wasn't going on vacation for a week.

He really has nothing to lose if he just sent the Bynum. I haven't received anything, so it's not like I can screw him or anything.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:01 AM)
well im was just saying that he wants to have his cards back it would be no promblem but wouldnt be a failed traction on my part since its his fault for sending me a diffrent card in the scan and also its was damage!!

I don't believe anyone suggested it would be failed due to you - if that path was chosen.

In fact, all indications are that über has been very responsive to your concerns about the condition of the one card. He simply raised a concern of his own about the timing of any remaining shipments related to this transaction. I then suggested an approach that most would view as a reasonable compromise.

At this point, über will simply have to decide how he'd like to proceed.

By the way, do you know that the Bynum card is different than the one in his scan? Or, are you making yet another assumption and stating that assumption as if it was fact?

-Bob
über
The card was the same company and stuff, but it was not a scan of the exact card. I do take fault in that.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 08:05 PM)
I wouldn't have much of a problem sending the Trent Edwards first if he wasn't going on vacation for a week.

He really has nothing to lose if he just sent the Bynum. I haven't received anything, so it's not like I can screw him or anything.

WAIT!! Hold on you wanted me to send all my cards!!! now its the bynum?

Doesnt matter we agreed that he will pay for shipping and DC which is $3
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 08:08 PM)
I don't believe anyone suggested it would be failed due to you - if that path was chosen. 

In fact, all indications are that über has been very responsive to your concerns about the condition of the one card.  He simply raised a concern of his own about the timing of any remaining shipments related to this transaction.  I then suggested an approach that most would view as a reasonable compromise.

At this point, über will simply have to decide how he'd like to proceed.

By the way, do you know that the Bynum card is different than the one in his scan?  Or, are you making yet another assumption and stating that assumption as if it was fact?

-Bob

This is crazy bob (not calling you that) but this whole deal is!! If this was my card i would of been suspended!!! well doesnt matter anyway! mad.gif

after this i will stop trading on this site !!

Nope he never told me about it was a diffrent card in the scan! its TOTALLY DIFFRENT!
über
I am trying to work this out on AIM. He isn't responding right now, and says he's thinking about the conditions I proposed to him.

Will update if we work something out.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 08:19 PM)
I am trying to work this out on AIM. He isn't responding right now, and says he's thinking about the conditions I proposed to him.

Will update if we work something out.

yea he is aiming me every second ! i cant think if he is keep aiming me!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:12 AM)
This is crazy bob (not calling you that) but this whole deal is!! If this was my card i would of been suspended!!! well doesnt matter anyway!  mad.gif

What are you talking about? You're making yet another assumption. Life is difficult enough at times. It's really not necessary to make assumptions (especially if you're always going to assume the worse) and then get upset over your assumptions.

You received all 4 cards that über was to send (all of which are certainly more than commons). 3 of the 4 cards were fine. You had a concern with the condition of one of the cards and voiced that concern to über. He then worked with you to determine a replacement card, but simply wanted some clarification on the remaining shipments related to this transaction.

What exactly would have led anyone to be suspended? unsure.gif

after this i will stop trading on this site !!

You are free to come and go as you please.

Nope he never told me about it was a diffrent card in the scan! its TOTALLY DIFFRENT!

As can be seen above, über has acknowledged that you were correct on this point. My only suggestion is that it's always best to simply ask the other person about such things instead of assuming that you're correct.

Bottom line is that my opinion is that you're making a "mountain out of a molehill" between your replies in this transaction and your related comments within the topic in the Mail Day forum. In addition, you're showing a total lack of willingness to compromise. Both things are not flattering.

-Bob
über
Haven't received any response. Apparently he's "doing other things" that "don't concern me".

I'm sorry to drag you into this, Bob. I have to go to bed right now, so I will wake up to this headache tomorrow. Will let you know if anything gets done by then. Thanks for all your help.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 08:28 PM)
What are you talking about?  You're making yet another assumption.  Life is difficult enough at times.  It's really not necessary to make assumptions (especially if you're always going to assume the worse) and then get upset over your assumptions.

You received all 4 cards that über was to send (all of which are certainly more than commons).  3 of the 4 cards were fine.  You had a concern with the condition of one of the cards and voiced that concern to über.  He then worked with you to determine a replacement card, but simply wanted some clarification on the remaining shipments related to this transaction.

What exactly would have led anyone to be suspended?  unsure.gif
You are free to come and go as you please.
As can be seen above, über has acknowledged that you were correct on this point.  My only suggestion is that it's always best to simply ask the other person about such things instead of assuming that you're correct.

Bottom line is that my opinion is that you're making a "mountain out of a molehill" between your replies in this transaction and your related comments within the topic in the Mail Day forum.  In addition, you're showing a total lack of willingness to compromise.  Both things are not flattering.

-Bob

im done with this site! talk to all you guys later!!

Not going to agrue with this guy!

also

he is sending me $3 to send for the other cards....

this deal is done and no more agrueing!

we resolved this promblem!

Actually i thought i like this site!! but not anymore! i had over 10 people signed up here! so i will be giving TCC bad REP! now!! so thanks bob for this wonderful day!!
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 08:30 PM)
Haven't received any response. Apparently he's "doing other things" that "don't concern me".

I'm sorry to drag you into this, Bob. I have to go to bed right now, so I will wake up to this headache tomorrow. Will let you know if anything gets done by then. Thanks for all your help.

this should be me!! saying this !! i recieved a damge card and i look like the bad one!! dang this is insane!!!! i think i should be worried since you stick a tag that says must send first!
über
Alright, thank you for the response.

So he will send the cards with DC. Once I receive the Trent Edwards (from someone else), I will send that with $3.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(über @ Jul 18 2008, 08:38 PM)
Alright, thank you for the response.

So he will send the cards with DC. Once I receive the Trent Edwards (from someone else), I will send that with $3.

OKAY EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CONSIDERATION!! IF IM ON VACTION I CANT SEND THE CARDS AT 7AM OR LESS THE POST OFFICE IS OPEN! SO REALLY I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
radmann17
Bob, i have the same promblem on tcc! it seems like you always take the bad guy side! Brandon is a good trader! but if he cant send tomorrow becuase of the uber sending him a bad card i think uber should wait and not put the cards on e-bay! thats just me and i totally understand Brandon and i dont think he should be the bad guy! thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:34 AM)
im done with this site! talk to all you guys later!!

Again, you are free to come and go as you please. One word of wisdom though is that "my way or the highway" approaches might actually lead one to take the highway.

QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:34 AM)
Actually i thought i like this site!! but not anymore! i had over 10 people signed up here! so i will be giving TCC bad REP! now!! so thanks bob for this wonderful day!!

Again, this type of response (threatening to make negative comments about the site) isn't very flattering. It's a free country though and you're free to say whatever you choose.

However, I have a responsibility to be a neutral third party - whether one of the members is restricted or not.

Flaking on the edges of cards happens. What is important is how a member responds when another member is concerned by such condition issues. All evidence suggests that über responded in a helpful way. The same can't be said for your involvement in this discussion.

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 08:52 PM)
Again, you are free to come and go as you please.  One word of wisdom though is that "my way or the highway" approaches might actually lead one to take the highway.
Again, this type of response (threatening to make negative comments about the site) isn't very flattering.  It's a free country though and you're free to say whatever you choose. 

However, I have a responsibility to be a neutral third party - whether one of the members is restricted or not.

Flaking on the edges of cards happens.  What is important is how a member responds when another member is concerned by such condition issues.  All evidence suggests that über responded in a helpful way.  The same can't be said for your involvement in this discussion. 

-Bob

BOB I NEED TO CALM DOWN!! ILL BE CALM TOMORROW! MAYBE I WILL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(radmann17 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:49 AM)
Bob, i have the same promblem on tcc! it seems like you always take the bad guy side! Brandon is a good trader! but if he cant send tomorrow becuase of the uber sending him a bad card i think uber should wait and not put the cards on e-bay! thats just me and i totally understand Brandon and i dont think he should be the bad guy! thanks

I'm not sure how this transaction involves you. However, you're free to have an opinion. I'm also free to have one.

In my opinion, it's absurd to refer to über as a "bad guy". The fact is that there weren't any "bad guys" in terms of the handling of the pieces of cardboard involved in this transaction.

Again, kobelover_24 received all 4 cards that über was to send (all of which are certainly more than commons). 3 of the 4 cards were fine. kobelover_24 had a concern with the condition of one of the cards and voiced that concern to über. über then worked with kobelover_24 to determine a replacement card, but simply wanted some clarification on the remaining shipments related to this transaction. I suggested an approach related to those shipments.

Bottom line is that I don't view either of these members as "bad guys" - despite the fact that über sent a piece of cardboard with white edges and the fact that kobelover_24 is upset with me for suggesting that it might be appropriate to compromise with a restricted member.

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 12:54 AM)
BOB I NEED TO CALM DOWN!! ILL BE CALM TOMORROW! MAYBE I WILL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!

Fair enough, Brandon. wink.gif

-Bob
kobelover_24
okay bob, before i go to hit the hay!

Wouldnt you be mad if you got a peice of cardboard with white edges and bad corners ? and it was your pc card?? if it wasnt pc it wouldt be a big big big deal but we agreed! so i think we all should sto argueing!! Fair enough?
kobelover_24
looks like im ruining my rep! ha sorry guys who ever see's this! not my fault!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 01:20 AM)
Wouldnt you be mad if you got a peice of cardboard with white edges and bad corners ? and it was your pc card?? if it wasnt pc it wouldt be a big big big deal but we agreed!

Honestly, at my age, you realize that it's not worth getting mad or upset over pieces of cardboard. Besides, anger doesn't seem like the appropriate response in this situation. I can understand disappointment, but not anger.

You have a certain expectation level for the condition of cards and one of the cards didn't meet that expectation level. Again, über responded correctly to your related concern. I'm not sure what more should have been expected of über.

-Bob

P.S. I just wish I had any time to spend on building my personal collection or trading cards in general at the moment. So, count your blessings! Life's not that bad! Another Bynum AU card will find its way to you at some point. wink.gif
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 09:30 PM)
Honestly, at my age, you realize that it's not worth getting mad or upset over pieces of cardboard.  Besides, anger doesn't seem like the appropriate response in this situation.  I can understand disappointment, but not anger.

You have a certain expectation level for the condition of cards and one of the cards didn't meet that expectation level.  Again, über responded correctly to your related concern.  I'm not sure what more should have been expected of über.

-Bob

P.S.  I just wish I had any time to spend on building my personal collection or trading cards in general at the moment.  So, count your blessings!  Life's not that bad!  Another Bynum AU card will find its way to you at some point.  wink.gif

why you own this site if you dont collect cards! it seems like you dont! its a stupid qestion! ha

Well bob !! im SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS! i cooled down real fast!! but anyways! no hurt feelins?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 01:33 AM)
why you own this site if you dont collect cards! it seems like you dont! its a stupid qestion! ha

One of life's dirty little secrets is that the fastest way to lose time for a hobby is to be responsible for making sure that a large web site devoted to that hobby keeps running as smoothly as possible. sadwalk.gif

Now that's something to be disappointed about! Although, my wife would certainly disagree with any idea that I don't collect cards. laugh.gif

QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 01:33 AM)
Well bob !! im SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS! i cooled down real fast!! but anyways! no hurt feelins?

No problem, Brandon.

I just need one or both of you to clearly define how you're proceeding at this point. I just want to make sure you're both on the same page as to how this is getting resolved.

-Bob
kobelover_24
Sorry this is off subjected but this guy craig11 is harassiaing me!!! and its making me mad!!

craigm325 (10:42:21 PM): hey
craigm325 (10:42:28 PM): u been lying lately?
craigm325 (10:42:31 PM): i heard u have
kobelover2424 (10:42:36 PM): yep all the time
craigm325 (10:42:37 PM): gettin a nice auto ball by the lakers
craigm325 (10:42:41 PM): or arod auto ball
craigm325 (10:42:43 PM): no ur no
craigm325 (10:42:48 PM): cuz u lie
kobelover2424 (10:42:56 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:10 PM): u have so many ###### cards in ur bucket
kobelover2424 (10:43:18 PM): mhhm
craigm325 (10:43:22 PM): its terrible
kobelover2424 (10:43:26 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:29 PM): your an embarressment to tcc
kobelover2424 (10:43:32 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:36 PM): mhm
kobelover2424 (10:43:40 PM): yep
craigm325 (10:43:51 PM): yep
craigm325 (10:44:01 PM): LIER

thats him
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 01:45 AM)
Sorry this is off subjected but this guy craig11 is harassiaing me!!! and its making me mad!!

craigm325 (10:42:21 PM): hey
craigm325 (10:42:28 PM): u been lying lately?
craigm325 (10:42:31 PM): i heard u have
kobelover2424 (10:42:36 PM): yep all the time
craigm325 (10:42:37 PM): gettin a nice auto ball by the lakers
craigm325 (10:42:41 PM): or arod auto ball
craigm325 (10:42:43 PM): no ur no
craigm325 (10:42:48 PM): cuz u lie
kobelover2424 (10:42:56 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:10 PM): u have so many ###### cards in ur bucket
kobelover2424 (10:43:18 PM): mhhm
craigm325 (10:43:22 PM): its terrible
kobelover2424 (10:43:26 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:29 PM): your an embarressment to tcc
kobelover2424 (10:43:32 PM): mhm
craigm325 (10:43:36 PM): mhm
kobelover2424 (10:43:40 PM): yep
craigm325 (10:43:51 PM): yep
craigm325 (10:44:01 PM): LIER

thats him

This is just another example of why I completely avoid messenger tools. They really have a tendency to encourage unnecessary comments and discussions.

In any event, let's not open this transaction up to another issue. If you need assistance related to another issue, please send me a PM. wink.gif

-Bob
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 18 2008, 09:54 PM)
This is just another example of why I completely avoid messenger tools.  They really have a tendency to encourage unnecessary comments and discussions.

In any event, let's not open this transaction up to another issue.  If you need assistance related to another issue, please send me a PM.  wink.gif

-Bob

okay i will take your advice! wink.gif
kobelover_24
pm sent bob! again hopefully everyone can forgive and forget!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 19 2008, 02:26 AM)
pm sent bob! again hopefully everyone can forgive and forget!

Go and enjoy your vacation. I'm confident that you and über will both do what is needed to address any remaining issues with this transaction.

-Bob
über
If he can't get it out until next week, I guess I will deal with it. I will still send the Edwards and his $3 on time.
kobelover_24
sending out today got back late l;ast night! have not recieved the edwards!
kobelover_24
havnt recived edwads today? youve sent???

also i sent today
über
The guy who sent the Edwards said he sent it to the wrong member. Hopefully will receive it soon, will send it out once I get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.