Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bob Sanders BTN Auto Patch FT for BKB!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mvpjordan23
Bob Sanders 07-08 Sp Authentic By the number Auto Patch FT for basketball. I have it incoming, the scan is below. I am looking to trade it for a few basketball autos for my pc I may trade down! If not I am a Colts fan so I ll keep it for my pc! Pm me if interested. Thanks!

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll128/r...spauthentic.jpg
coltsfan27
i have an mj swatch of class gu.and a few manning gu and rc i could trade for it?or if you like anything in my bucket i could add to the jordan.
mvpjordan23
I like the Manning Autos! I am only looking to trade for autos not GU. I have plenty of MJ GU not really looking for GU of him. Lmk what bkb autos you have or if any of the Mannings are FT!. Thanks!
coltsfan27
no basketball auto and manning is not for trade thanks!
mvpjordan23
Yep. Thanks anyways, GO COLTS!
bostonbruinsandceltics
check list in my sig, it says its an auction but none has bid yet so i can take stuff out, lmk
stormfan7
Please check my bucket to see if I have anything for it, thanks!
mvpjordan23
Dang you guys got some nice cards! I am sure we could work something out. I am gunna pm both of you here in a min! Thanks!
arobbins9266
i dont have much bball.. but i could really use the Sanders..

LMK
mvpjordan23
I only collect basketball man, if you are willing to sell pm me. Thanks!
joe31
dont hav much bball but i could use some things
heres the high end bskball i hav

Chris Bosh SPA rc auto graded 9.5 with the auto graded 10. please pm me thanks
mvpjordan23
Joe- No Thanks man I already have a Bosh Auto for my pc.
mvpjordan23
Anyone else? I will trade it down I have had a few offers and I am going to take the best one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.