Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: PM space tripled!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
Based on your suggestions and a review of many other trading card forums, I am pleased to announce that we are tripling the number of PMs that you can have saved at any time - going from 50 to 150!

Our goal is to become the leading trading card web site and I believe that you'll find that this number demonstrates our commitment to doing that. wink.gif

Please keep the feedback and suggestions coming as well. They are always reviewed and considered!

Thanks,

-Bob
Hallsgator
THANK YOU!
bufbillsstlcards
Awesome Bob, just awesome. Thanks so much. And just when I was getting good about deleting old PMs tongue.gif Thank you again!
msuwendy
That's awesome!!!
skatalite
Oh man, what a blessing.

Thanks!

Am I the only one who likes to save PMs with trade details until transactions are completed? Haha.
Hallsgator
I do too!
skatalite
QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Jun 5 2006, 10:26 AM)
I do too!

Whew, good. I'm not the only one.
jaxjaggywires
We aim to please cool.gif

...or is that, please to aim? laugh.gif
msuwendy
QUOTE(skatalite @ Jun 5 2006, 11:23 PM)
Oh man, what a blessing.

Thanks!

Am I the only one who likes to save PMs with trade details until transactions are completed? Haha.

I do the same thing! The larger PM box makes it so much easier to also store PMs from different members detailing what specific cards they're interested in or if there's a potential trade....much easier than having to ask them all over again! biggrin.gif
aceecards
wow really..
bob_TCC
If you haven't already, you can also use the My Controls: Edit Folders option to create your own folders to store different types of PMs. wink.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 5 2006, 11:38 AM)
wow really..

LOL, ace doesnt seem as excited as us. I save all my address PMs untill the day its done too. Just incase. Now I think Ill start saving them all the time incase of repeat bids.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Jun 5 2006, 11:44 AM)
LOL, ace doesnt seem as excited as us.

Team members already had a limit that was much higher. wink.gif

-Bob
DrAg0n
QUOTE(skatalite @ Jun 5 2006, 11:23 AM)
Oh man, what a blessing.

Thanks!

so do I! I've been doing that for years on each site I'm on.... biggrin.gif

when I was last on the site my pm box said 96% full, and then I come back and it said 25% full... I thought most of my pm's had been deleted somehow! lol....
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jun 5 2006, 11:45 AM)
Team members already had a limit that was much higher.  wink.gif

-Bob

Ofcourse. Darn it, I didnt think of that laugh.gif
Rabs
Wow Bob that is very gracious of you! Thanks! I thought you might double it, but triple?! Very nice...
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(DrAg0n @ Jun 5 2006, 11:47 AM)
so do I! I've been doing that for years on each site I'm on....  biggrin.gif

when I was last on the site my pm box said 96% full, and then I come back and it said 25% full... I thought most of my pm's had been deleted somehow! lol....

I was worried as well as I was up to 80% and thought the same thing.....
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jun 5 2006, 10:18 PM)
I was worried as well as I was up to 80% and thought the same thing.....

By the way, THANK YOU BOB!!!
randallcards
nice! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
You're all very welcome! Enjoy the extra space, but please continue to delete PMs that are no longer needed.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jun 5 2006, 10:53 PM)
You're all very welcome!  Enjoy the extra space, but please continue to delete PMs that are no longer needed.

-Bob

Earlier today I had picked up a new address book for all my new friends here and that is when I came home and found the expanded size smile.gif
oldspice_007
Hey Bob thanks for increasing the size.

Feedback works!

If you've got a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion Box.
I've placed a few now.

Thanks again Bob.
proGr@m217
wow, this is definitely great news.

PM space (or lack thereof) has always been a problem for me.

great work, bob...
tysingleton34
I also save the PM's on trades before they are complete. They are always nice to ave if there is a problem. Als thanks Bob for the great improvement!!
yankeesjetsfan
This is awesome news. Thank you.

Mike
Ilovetheheat
Bob,

Its been a couple of years... Dont you think its time to to triple the PM space again? biggrin.gif

-Jeremy
mjda
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ May 15 2009, 07:51 AM)
Bob,

Its been a couple of years... Dont you think its time to to triple the PM space again? biggrin.gif

-Jeremy

I kinda expect something like this with the new HDD upgrade.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ May 15 2009, 08:51 AM)
Bob,

-Jeremy

Jeremy you need 750 pm inbox.
May i ask why.
captkirk42
Wow Cool.

It is things like this that makes me proud to be a member of the Best Card trading website of all.
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ May 15 2009, 12:11 PM)
Jeremy you need 750 pm inbox.
May i ask why.

Im American.............. I like everything super sized. tongue.gif

I only shop at Costco's and buy in bulk. laugh.gif

-Jeremy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.