Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have Marino?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
franco4c54
I would like to get my Marino PC back. I came into some money issues and started off saying I was only gonna sell a couple autos but then turned into selling all my Marino's! So lmk what you have I am only trading not buying. I am only looking for GU, patches, and autos.

Tom
kobelover_24
QUOTE(franco4c54 @ Jul 11 2008, 10:49 AM)
I would like to get my Marino PC back. I came into some money issues and started off saying I was only gonna sell a couple autos but then turned into selling all my Marino's! So lmk what you have I am only trading not buying.

Tom

i have a auto /25! i only like the reggie bush auto but wouldnt be enough! or less u want to give up that lebron patch and kobe SP patch! lmk
kamikid
have this
user posted image

LOOKING FOR TOM BRADY STUFF IN RETURN THANKS
franco4c54
QUOTE(kobelover_24 @ Jul 11 2008, 01:53 PM)
i have a auto /25! i only like the reggie bush auto but wouldnt be enough! or less u want to give up that lebron patch and kobe SP patch! lmk

Yeah right there is no way I would give up a Kobe and a LeBron patch and a Bush 3/5!!!
And I am doing the set of those patches.

Tom
franco4c54
QUOTE(kamikid @ Jul 11 2008, 01:57 PM)
have this
user posted image

LOOKING FOR TOM BRADY STUFF IN RETURN THANKS

Need it but don't have any Brady stuff but I see you collect Basketball for anything that catches your eye check my bucket I have a lot of basketball.

Tom
marinocollector
I probably have well over 4-500 different Marino's base/sps/inserts/parallels/oddballs that are doubles... plmk if interested... I did not see anything other than the Walt Frazier Auto... which I have no idea of BV or anything because I do not collect basketball.... I guess lmk what that goes for if interested in the lot... I know you dont want to buy right now, keep me in mind if you get into a position that you'd want to buy in bulk.
franco4c54
QUOTE(marinocollector @ Jul 11 2008, 02:57 PM)
I probably have well over 4-500 different Marino's base/sps/inserts/parallels/oddballs that are doubles... plmk if interested... I did not see anything other than the Walt Frazier Auto... which I have no idea of BV or anything because I do not collect basketball.... I guess lmk what that goes for if interested in the lot... I know you dont want to buy right now, keep me in mind if you get into a position that you'd want to buy in bulk.

Looking for jerseys patches and autos right now. Thanks for the offer though.

Tom
marinocollector
QUOTE(franco4c54 @ Jul 11 2008, 03:10 PM)
Looking for jerseys patches and autos right now. Thanks for the offer though.

Tom

No prob... didnt know cuz you didnt say! tongue.gif
franco4c54
QUOTE(marinocollector @ Jul 11 2008, 03:57 PM)
No prob... didnt know cuz you didnt say!  tongue.gif

Yeah I guess I should change it.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.