Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 Prestige + Elite Needed.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
PBamber16
Hi there. I'm looking for any 2008 Playoff Prestige 'Connections' card's, as well as 2008 Donruss Elite 'Chain Reaction Gold' card's /800 that I don't already have. If you can help me out that would be great! Thanks alot.
chadbears81
I have a Connections with Culter and Marshall on it. It's not #ed, or a GU..but thought I'd tell ya anyways!
PBamber16
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jul 11 2008, 11:02 AM)
I have a Connections with Culter and Marshall on it. It's not #ed, or a GU..but thought I'd tell ya anyways!

The unnumbered 'Connections' card's are the one's I am collecting! I also need the card you have. What are you looking for in return?! Thanks alot.
chadbears81
Bears buddy! I'll throw in some of my Denver cards too if we make a deal, cause I want to rid of some base and such
Sports Showcase
go to my link here on TCC.. it has all the lists and prices..

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=155491&hl=
PBamber16
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jul 11 2008, 04:50 PM)
Bears buddy! I'll throw in some of my Denver cards too if we make a deal, cause I want to rid of some base and such

After I had left my reply to your original post, I thought what a stupid question it was asking you what you were looking for!!! As far as Bear's and White Sox card's go, I have none for trade I'm afraid! I have a number of Bengals, but I presume you wouldn't be interested in those?!
PBamber16
QUOTE(Sports Showcase @ Jul 11 2008, 04:56 PM)
go to my link here on TCC.. it has all the lists and prices..

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=155491&hl=

I could use both of these:
CUTLER/B. MARSHALL 08 PRESTIGE "CONNECTIONS"
MARION BARBER (COWBOYS) 08 ELITE "CHAIN REACTION" /800

I live in the UK, so I don't know if the postage cost will be any greater than the $2.00 you state in the thread?!
chadbears81
Have any Vikings for trade? I can use Vikes as tradebait with one of my buddies on here biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.