Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WOW!!!! Leaf Limited 1/1 and 9/10 NPN!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
EmmertBowl814
So today I received another NPN package from Donruss... It contained 2 MORE 2007 Leaf Limited Football NPN's... (I always send in the max number of entries for every NPN I come across... This is my 3rd 07 Leaf Limited NPN, for a total of 6 cards!)

First off a week ago I received these

2007 Leaf Limited Football

Team Trademarks Ronnie Lott - #'d 018/100
Team Trademarks Merlin Olsen - #'d 012/100
Bronze Spotlight BRETT FAVRE - #'d 24/32
Bronze Spotlight Antonio Gates - #'d 25/32

And now.... I received

Gold Spotlight Michael Matthews (New York Giants TE Rookie) #'d 09/10!!!
and....
Platinum Spotlight Ramon Guzman (Indianapolis Colts LB Rookie) #'d 1/1 !!!!! YAY!

EDIT - I just added pics of the cards to my Photobucket. Check them out!

http://photobucket.com/emmertbowl814

Also, How do I post pictures in my post so you don't have to go to my bucket to find the pics? Thanks.

I can't believe it!!!! My first 1/1 ever and he plays for my favorite team, the Colts. If it wasn't for No Purchase Necessary, I wouldn't have a card collection at all!!!! Thanks Donruss!
(of course everything is FT, preferably for Indianapolis Colts)

GE
sebredsox24
amazing NPN! ive never seen a 1/1 given away before, thats incredible!
Stlouisrams1600
thats amazing!!!
Rhody_Red_Pats
Awesome NPNs!!
DawgPounder
WOW..and for your PC....very SWEET!!!
Kiansdad
surprise.gif jawdrop.gif surprise.gif

Definately deserves one of those! Amazing NPN!! Congrats!
aceecards
sweet!!!
athopesend
wow, sweet NPN's
moparcudaz
holy crap sure seems as though Donruss is takin care of their npn customers
thats one sick card-congrats
FerrisBueller
Fantastic!

I thought Donruss products had a 2 entry limit. Are you using 3 different addresses?
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Jul 10 2008, 04:56 PM)
Fantastic!

I thought Donruss products had a 2 entry limit.  Are you using 3 different addresses?

Nope same address, 2 people, me and my grandma, 2 entries each.... I know it's not exactly fair, but this is the only way for me to obtain new cards, packs are too expensive.
northicehero99
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:07 PM)
Nope same address,  2 people, me and my grandma, 2 entries each.... I know it's not exactly fair, but this is the only way for me to obtain new cards, packs are too expensive.

Congrats!

I am surprised though as it says 2 per househould and you would think they would eliminate duplicates. Beyond that you sent in 6 so it has to be more than you and grandma. Surpised you won on all 6 entries.
2000 rushing yards
jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif OMG!
srsly_chris
sick man, if you like Limited, you should join my 5 box gb. smile.gif Colts are my favorite team, and a 1/1 wow..
10alex10
nice!!
artyman60
thats awesome, congrats on the sweet NPN
boone982
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Jul 10 2008, 06:23 PM)
thats awesome, congrats on the sweet NPN

user posted image
monsta
That's amazing!!
road_runner_1964
That is amazing, congrats.
urbanmonk
Awesome NPN congrats smile.gif
PaperMario4Brawl
Sick 1\1
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:25 PM)
Congrats! 

I am surprised though as it says 2 per househould and you would think they would eliminate duplicates.  Beyond that you sent in 6 so it has to be more than you and grandma.  Surpised you won on all 6 entries.

You receive 2 cards per NPN for Leaf Limited.

4 entries = max 8 cards.
3 entries = 6 cards

kc_royals_fan_5
Nice NPN's! smile.gif
jaderock
Your unbelieveable lucky...free (well almost) MOJO!!!!!!! Can't beat that!!!!
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Jul 11 2008, 02:12 PM)
You receive 2 cards per NPN for Leaf Limited. 

4 entries =  max 8 cards.
3 entries  = 6 cards

Is that just for the Leaf Limited product or all Donruss product lines? Does is say that on the Leaf Limited package?
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Jul 12 2008, 06:55 AM)
Is that just for the Leaf Limited product or all Donruss product lines?  Does is say that on the Leaf Limited package?

For most Donruss/Leaf/Playoff products there is a 2 entry limit per person, per address. (I used my name and address, and then my grandmothers name and address.) ( I understand it isn't exactly fair, since my grandma doesn't collect cards, BUT she does enjoy me receiving cards in the mail via spending money at the card store or wal-mart.)
Check out www.npnsportscards.com That website is like my bible.

GE
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Jul 12 2008, 08:46 AM)
For most Donruss/Leaf/Playoff products there is a 2 entry limit per person, per address.  (I used my name and address, and then my grandmothers name and address.) ( I understand it isn't exactly fair, since my grandma doesn't collect cards, BUT she does enjoy me receiving cards in the mail via spending money at the card store or wal-mart.)
Check out www.npnsportscards.com  That website is like my bible.

GE

The entry limit is for 1 card per entry. 2 entries means you have the chance at receiving up to 2 cards (which you usually do, since Donruss really delivers). Once in a while, Donruss throws in an extra one, intentional or not its a nice surpise. But if you sent in 3 chances (2 for you, 1 for Gram) than you have a chance for up to 3 cards. How did you receive 6? That's all I want to know. My dad doesn't collect either, but he loves to give his NPN to me. cool.gif
vitalejd
NPN winner of the year!!!!
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Jul 12 2008, 07:57 AM)
The entry limit is for 1 card per entry.  2 entries means you have the chance at receiving up to 2 cards (which you usually do, since Donruss really delivers).  Once in a while, Donruss throws in an extra one, intentional or not its a nice surpise.  But if you sent in 3 chances (2 for you, 1 for Gram) than you have a chance for up to 3 cards.  How did you receive 6? That's all I want to know.  My dad doesn't collect either, but he loves to give his NPN to me.  cool.gif

Once again, I'll repeat it. As you can see from other people's 2007 Leaf Limited football NPN posts, you receive 2 cards. Most of the time, from other Donruss products, you receive just 1. However, I haven't read about ANYONE receiving just one card from Donruss for the Leaf Limited NPN. I sent in 4 entries. Two for me, two for her. Check out www.npnsportscards.com and you will see that under the heading "max number of entries" you will see the number "2" for MOST Donruss/Leaf/Playoff products.
northicehero99
I sent in two entries and only recieved two cards, and on every other product I have sent in for I only received 1 card per. Except for the rare case where UD sent me a packs worth of cards with the insert I "won".
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Jul 12 2008, 05:40 PM)
Once again, I'll repeat it.  As you can see from other people's 2007 Leaf Limited football NPN posts, you receive 2 cards.  Most of the time, from other Donruss products, you receive just 1.  However, I haven't read about ANYONE receiving just one card from Donruss for the Leaf Limited NPN.  I sent in 4 entries.  Two for me, two for her.  Check out www.npnsportscards.com and you will see that under the heading "max number of entries" you will see the number "2" for MOST Donruss/Leaf/Playoff products.

You are not understanding the point. All of Donruss/Leaf/Score/Playoff products allow you to send in 2 entries. Most of the time, you receive 2 cards, 1 for each entry, from these product lines and once in a while they'll throw in an extra card. I've been submitting entries for years. Submitting 4 entries gives you 4 chances. Submitting 1 entry does not give you 2 chances, nor 2 entries give you 4 chances. 1 = 1. I am very familiar with www.npnsportscards.com and am a frequent contributor. The question is, how did 4 entries result in 6 cards? Maybe you were very lucky and if so, good for you!
imacrackr
1/1 No Purchase Necessary make me sick no way they shouldn't be in the boxes to be sold to people who are paying a ton for the boxes. but congrats to you for getting it though esp being a PC item
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Jul 12 2008, 05:13 PM)
You are not understanding the point. All of Donruss/Leaf/Score/Playoff products allow you to send in 2 entries.  Most of the time, you receive 2 cards, 1 for each entry, from these product lines and once in a while they'll throw in an extra card.  I've been submitting entries for years. Submitting 4 entries gives you 4 chances.  Submitting 1 entry does not give you 2 chances, nor 2 entries give you 4 chances.  1 = 1.  I am very familiar with www.npnsportscards.com and am a frequent contributor.  The question is, how did 4 entries result in 6 cards?  Maybe you were very lucky and if so, good for you!

You are correct in what you are saying, however... Each envelope I received contained 2 cards. That's just how they sent them. I understand that one entry would equal one card. But in this case, for Leaf Limited Football, MOST (not all) people received 2 cards per entry. I've received other NPN's at the same time, from 07 Leaf R&S and 07 Gridiron Gear, however, both of those envelopes contained only 1 card. I sent in two entries each for me and my grandma for those products, just like I did for Leaf Limited. It just so happens that DLP is sending out 2 cards per entry for Leaf Limited. Which I am VERY thankful that they did.

GE

GE
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(imacrackr @ Jul 12 2008, 07:04 PM)
1/1 No Purchase Necessary make me sick no way they shouldn't be in the boxes to be sold to people who are paying a ton for the boxes. but congrats to you for getting it though esp being a PC item

I do agree with what you are saying. Leaf Limited, for example, is an $80 a pack product, and to give out the cards for "free" isn't exactly fair.

I am not sure if what I'm abou to say is correct. If I am wrong, somebody please tell me.........

I think that the No Purchase Necessary program is there so that buying the packs isn't considered 'gambling'. I've heard that somewhere before. Also, on the letter you receive from DLP, it states, "Enclosed you will find your No Purchase Necessary card(s)." I believe it used to say or maybe another product said, for the NPN they would open a pack for you and send out the cards (no base, just the inserts or the hit).

Anyhow, I can't afford packs or boxes, especially the high-end products. But if I did, I would be kinda ###### too, that I spent hundreds of dollars on the packs/boxes, and for $0.42, someone has a chance to receive a card fromt he same product.

GE
3rdbasestar20
sick 1/1 !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.