Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: tradingplayerlots and Chipper_4_MVP
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
tradingplayerlots
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

tradingplayerlots receives:

I will give you the griffey auto 8x10, N.Ryan turkey red, Seaver turkey red, about 10-12 arod cards including a classic 4 sport rc, all my gwynn base and 2 inserts, all the griffey base I have...about 20-30 cards, and the 2 dimaggio streak cards.

Chipper_4_MVP receives:

1 mixed lot of Chipper Jones cards including rookie cards, base and inserts.

Additional notes:

I have his addy and he has mine. Thanks. Hector
DC #0300 6000 0001 4616 2791 for chipper4MVP
cards shipped today.
Chipper_4_MVP
Confirmed
tradingplayerlots
If u are not going to live up to the agreement...pls send back my cards. Thanks Hector.

QUOTE(Chipper_4_MVP @ Jul 11 2008, 12:59 AM)
Confirmed

tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(Chipper_4_MVP @ Jul 11 2008, 12:59 AM)
Confirmed

According to the DC# u already received the cards. LMK Hector.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Chipper_4_MVP.
Chipper_4_MVP
Still trying to sell some cards to get money to ship my trades
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Chipper_4_MVP.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tradingplayerlots.
tradingplayerlots
I sent my cards w DC. He acknowleges the cards arrived days ago. He is still promising to send? Will update WHEN I receive the items Hector unsure.gif

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 28 2008, 05:32 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tradingplayerlots.

bob_TCC
QUOTE(tradingplayerlots @ Jul 30 2008, 11:44 PM)
I sent my cards w DC.  He acknowleges the cards arrived days ago.  He is still promising to send?  Will update WHEN I receive the items

Has Chipper_4_MVP remained in contact with you? When was the last contact?

-Bob
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 30 2008, 11:05 PM)
Has Chipper_4_MVP remained in contact with you?  When was the last contact?

-Bob

I received this PM from him on July 23:

I did get them, and as you said they are VERY nice and I appreciate you making the trade with me. They are a great asset to my collection, and Im gonna make sure I ship your trade first because of how happy I was with the cards you sent me. My losing the job couldnt have come at a worst time though. Im paying my bills and eating tv dinners and frozen pizzas every night to get by. I will get the cards from my part out as soon as I possibly can.
unsure.gif

finestkind
Chipper_4_MVP
thertz sent me a sase for his card I owed him, could you send 4-5 bucks for me to ship yours? Ask thertz, he got his card I sent to him in the sase he sent.
bob_TCC
Chipper_4_MVP,

Please confirm that you received what tradingplayerlots sent to you.

-Bob
Chipper_4_MVP
I received what he sent me
northicehero99
As with the other transactions, if the other member sends you an SASE will you add in something additional?

Tradingplayerlots would that be something you are interested in doing to complete this transaction?

tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Aug 15 2008, 12:21 PM)
As with the other transactions, if the other member sends you an SASE will you add in something additional? 

Tradingplayerlots would that be something you are interested in doing to complete this transaction?

I asked him if I could send him a large rigid for the griffey auto and a bubble mailer w postage if he would return 6 (six) of the chipper rookies. I don't want the griffey photo to be damaged. If he agrees, I could send it out Monday. Thanks Hector.
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(tradingplayerlots @ Aug 17 2008, 10:57 AM)
I asked him if I could send him a large rigid for the griffey auto and a bubble mailer w postage if he would return 6 (six) of the chipper rookies.  I don't want the griffey photo to be damaged. If he agrees, I could send it out Monday.  Thanks Hector.

I sent the return mailer and rigid today. Hector.
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(tradingplayerlots @ Aug 18 2008, 11:16 PM)
I sent the return mailer and rigid today.  Hector.

It only cost me $2.36 to ship First Class. I sent about $6.00 in stamps. Pls use the other stamps to send off Milo's cards. Thanks Hector.
aceecards
Chipper_4_MVP
I sent out the 8x10 and your cards as well as the chipper ud rc's, I had to send the pic and the cards seperately because they wouldnt all fit. Plmk when you get them
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(Chipper_4_MVP @ Sep 6 2008, 12:23 AM)
I sent out the 8x10 and your cards as well as the chipper ud rc's, I had to send the pic and the cards seperately because they wouldnt all fit.  Plmk when you get them

I got my Griffey auto and my cards today. This deal can be closed. Thanks to everyone. Hector.
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(tradingplayerlots @ Sep 6 2008, 10:57 AM)
I got my Griffey auto and my cards today.  This deal can be closed.  Thanks to everyone.  Hector.

Hello....this trade is completed. Thanks Hector.
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(tradingplayerlots @ Sep 6 2008, 05:02 PM)
Hello....this trade is completed.  Thanks Hector.

Hello....this trade is completed....Please close. Hector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.