Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lookin to trade My Gridiron Gems Pc
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
sfd_11
Like the Title Says Im Lookin To Trade or Sell my 2006 Gridiron Gear Gridiron Gems Dual Patch/Auto Pc it consists of 14/31 total...Please Note That im not interested in Peiceing them out 1 by 1 i want to move the whole lot at once!!!!!!! Heres what i have pics are in the Bucket

#201 Brian Calhoun #d 04/50 Bv-$25
#202 Joe Klopfenstein #d 33/50 Bv-$25
#204 Charlie Whitehurst #d 38/50 Bv-$40
#208 Kellen Clemens #d 01/50 Bv-$50
#209 Leon Washington #d 23/50 Bv-$50
#211 Demetrius Williams #d 35/50 Bv-$30
#212 Jerious Norwood #d 10/50 Bv-$40
#213 Santonio Holmes #d 22/50 Bv-$60
#214 Omar Jacobs #d 20/50 Bv-$30
#215 Brandon Marshall #d 23/50 Bv-$40
#218 Brandon Williams #d 26/50 Bv-$30
#221 Matt Leinart #d 13/50 Bv-$200
#226 Marcedes Lewis #d 38/50 Bv-$30
#231 Chad Jackson # 26/50 Bv-$30

Total Bv-$680
kobelover_24
i have intrested in all! any nice patches or scans?
sfd_11
what bucket gets back up ill love to show you but ill can give you a brief

Calhoun is plain/Klop is each side has 3 color Blue gold white//Whitehurst is really sweet one side is blue white gold white and the other is gold blue white// Clemens is plain//Leon is one side white green and the other green// demetrius one side is Gold black purple other purple// norwood is plain// holmes both sides are black and white/ jacobs is one side black and white the other is white// marshall is orange white and the other side is orange// Brandon williiams is plain// Leinart is a beauty one side is piece of the cardinal red white black and maroon other is white red// Lewis is one side black gold turqious other sid black// chad jackson one side grey other side red
sfd_11
Last Chance
Golfstud84
Interested in a couple but not really the whole lot. I have a 07 Topps Chrome Superfractor LJ 1/1 Unreleased I could trade.
kobelover_24
QUOTE(sfd_11 @ Jul 9 2008, 10:51 PM)
what bucket gets back up ill love to show you but ill can give you a brief

Calhoun is plain/Klop is each side has 3 color Blue gold white//Whitehurst is really sweet one side is blue white gold white and the other is gold blue white// Clemens is plain//Leon is one side white green and the other green// demetrius one side is Gold black purple other purple// norwood is plain// holmes both sides are black and white/ jacobs is one side black and white the other is white// marshall is orange white and the other side is orange// Brandon williiams is plain// Leinart is a beauty one side is piece of the cardinal red white black and maroon other is white red//  Lewis is one side black gold turqious other sid black// chad jackson one side grey other side red

so u see anything?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.