exiled
Agreed.

thank you.
exiled
Your card has been sent.

you should get it tues. or wed,

thank you
exiled
You should have your cards by now. please respond to let me know when you will ship my cards.
nflsam79
nothing yet bud hopefully be here tomorrow
nflsam79
great news card came today envelope was really beat up but card was fine!!yours will go out first thing monday thanx
exiled
it was cased pretty good. laugh.gif
nflsam79
yeah card was fine!! it actually looked like they tried to get the card threw the bottom right corner lol
nflsam79
cards sent
aceecards
Sam,

How did you pull this off... you are on a send first basis.. That means 'YOU SEND FIRST'

Please follow the rules.. newbie or not OK!
nflsam79
hey acee how ya been? first off acee i dont know what the problem is my restriction should have been over a long time ago all the way back at 60 transactions im now at 140 lol ive sent bob at least 13 pms with no response so can u please have bob get in touch with me regarding this matter also i was under the undersanding that as long as my trading partner doesnt have a problem sending first if there a newbie or same time if there not a newbie that it was fine i talked to exiled and he had np sending first being new and all!! please lmk thanx for your time
nflsam79
just got home and youre cards were back in my mailbox stating insufficent postage so i threw another stamp on there and resent today!!
exiled
cool I will post when they come in.
exiled
they came in today this deal is done.

thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.