The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

jwpjones receives:

Victor Martinez By The Letter Auto /25

imacrackr receives:

Andre Ethier/Tony Gwynn Jr Sweet Spot Dual Auto /35

Additional notes:

None Specified.
imacrackr
i agree. i will ship by priority mail by wens at the latest probably tomorrow or tuesday
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to jwpjones.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to imacrackr.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to jwpjones.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to imacrackr.
jwpjones
Card received. Sorry for the long delay in responding. I was away for quite some time due to two family emergencies in the same week. Took time away to be with my family. Thanks for the trade.
pavi39
imacrackr
my fault i didn't even know this was still open sorry card was received very timely and thanks for the trade once again sorry for not updating i thought i had
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.