Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Beck and Leinart
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
picipat
How is it going guys? It has been a while since I've thrown a post up for Beck or Leinart cards. I'm looking to trade or buy cards depending on what you have. I also have some cards incoming that are not in my bucket including a Kolb SPx JSY card, Trent Edwards SPA Auto, and a Bowe 3 color Patch auto from Leaf Limited. CMB and LMK what you have.
booth9919
cmb i have a lienart scripted in time auto i could do for 20 delivered
WestCoastSkinsFan
I've got a Leinart auto, and that Beck pull-out that we talked about before. Still interested?
picipat
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Jul 6 2008, 01:59 PM)
I've got a Leinart auto, and that Beck pull-out that we talked about before. Still interested?

Sam I'm always interested in trading or purchasing something from you. What are you wanting for the Leinart and the Beck?
WestCoastSkinsFan
Aw, man, I thought you'd still have that Cutler. As it stands, your cards that I like are just a bit too big for what I have, it looks like.
aceecards
what do you want.

got multiple becks and leinarts!

topps performance beck auto/gu

topps tix leinart #/25

just for starters
picipat
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Jul 6 2008, 02:23 PM)
Aw, man, I thought you'd still have that Cutler. As it stands, your cards that I like are just a bit too big for what I have, it looks like.

Yeah I got an offer on the Cutler that I couldn't refuse. Sorry. What would you want to sell the Beck pull out for?

QUOTE(aceecards @ Jul 6 2008, 02:26 PM)
what do you want.

got multiple becks and leinarts!

topps performance beck auto/gu

topps tix leinart #/25

just for starters

I'm interested in both of those. I'll look through your bucket some more. CMB and LMK if you like anything of mine. I'm also interested in purchasing.
picipat
Ace - I'm also interested in the Beck NT card that you have depending on what it is numbered to. I have one like that but there are variations of that card. What is the #?
aceecards
QUOTE(picipat @ Jul 6 2008, 05:33 PM)
Ace - I'm also interested in the Beck NT card that you have depending on what it is numbered to.  I have one like that but there are variations of that card.  What is the #?

49 i believe!

pm me a offer i take paypal.!!
picipat
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jul 6 2008, 02:34 PM)
49 i believe!

pm me a offer i take paypal.!!

Okay I have that one. Is there a pic of the Leinart Card in your bucket? I didn't see it. I saw the ultimate and the Premier card but not that one.
chadbears81
I have some Leinart, but they're base and RC's. LMK and I'll get to you what I have
picipat
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jul 6 2008, 02:57 PM)
I have some Leinart, but they're base and RC's. LMK and I'll get to you what I have

Send me a PM of what you have. I have a lot of rookie cards so let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.
chadbears81
Ok will do
Silly
PM sent
joe31
sending pm
picipat
Anyone else?
urbanmonk
I have a 07 Gridiron Gear Matt Leinart #37 #/50 (Blue I guess or lettering is. too many parallels anymore wink.gif )

Drop me a PM if you need it.

Dwight
picipat
Sending PM
gregtn64
QUOTE(picipat @ Jul 6 2008, 08:13 PM)
Sending PM

i have 2006 upper deck star rookie limited gold #'d 041/100
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.