Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Best Americana NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
cthew
Just received a Donruss Americana Hollywood Legends Materials Super Star card of Audrey Hepburn (#/25). Beckett books it at $300.
KG Fan
wow what a nice card!
cthew
I received a Steve McQueen card from the same #/25 series earlier this week.
DawgPounder
Nice....that tops my Bob Denver...DLP is coming through big with Americana NPNS
aceecards
very nice..

Hepburn books for $300 really..
athopesend
sweet, I guess I should have sent some in...lol
urbanmonk
Nice NPN, congrats.
rtsjr
how did you get it for free
dd316
Holy moley, nice! Ticks me off though that folks spend $100's on this product and that card wasn't inserted into packs. mad.gif
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(dd316 @ Jul 7 2008, 08:21 AM)
Holy moley, nice! Ticks me off though that folks spend $100's on this product and that card wasn't inserted into packs. mad.gif

100% of my collection comes via NPN's. Can't afford it otherwise.
snkpoct137
very very nice!
FerrisBueller
Congrats!
cthew
I don't expect to get another one like this for some time...but I'll keep sending the envelopes.

The card was one of the only SuperStar materials cards listed in the last Becket. Yep, it was listed for $200-300.

It was a good day for only 41 cents.
matty18
awesome npn, I never knew you could get such great cards in them, I had gotten refractors and was pleased...but holy cow!!! saweeeeeeet!
kc_royals_fan_5
Very nice NPN! smile.gif
FerrisBueller
Everyone got great cards! Today I rec'd two "Proof"s #53 Jennie Finch 62/250 & #95 Warwick Davis 192/250.

I feel like Charlie Brown in his Halloween Special. "What did you get Charlie Brown?" Brown looks in his candy sack and replies: "I got a rock."
jaderock
super nice - congrats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.