Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TOM LANDRY ROGER STAUBACH DUAL JERSEY FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bridog19
Hi, i just got back from the hobby shop and picked up a pack of 08 donruss classics. I got a Tom Landry and Roger Staubach dual jersey #ed to 250 and was wondering if anyone would want to trade for it. I am currently looking for brandon jacobs stuff or 07 freshman fabrics because i am starting to collect that set. Please reply with buckets and offers. Thanks

Link to picture of card:
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/br...nt=tttttttt.jpg

Link to the card on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250267369210
beanschat
I am most definately interested..but I don't have much of anything Jacobs and nothing freshman fabrics...Please check my buckets...might be able to find some Sanders GU for you if you are interested in that as well...
kobelover_24
whatz bv! im very intrested!
bridog19
they havent made a BV for it its 08
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bridog19 @ Jul 5 2008, 08:00 PM)
they havent made a BV for it its 08

well cmb! what will you need?
WestCoastSkinsFan
I'd be interested. PM me and let me know if you like anything of mine.
bridog19
guys just tell me if u have any brandon jacobs stuff or LCM fresman fabrics jerseys. Thanks it will save me time
kobelover_24
QUOTE(bridog19 @ Jul 5 2008, 08:09 PM)
guys just tell me if u have any brandon jacobs stuff or LCM fresman fabrics jerseys. Thanks it will save me time

i got dwayne jarrtt i think fabric or steve smith!
WestCoastSkinsFan
Any particular year on the Freshman Fabrics?
jaytucc
i could use it...cmb
SinatraKing
What year LCM Freshman Fabrics are you looking for?
bridog19
SinatraKing
Bummer, I got an 06, and an 02. I unfortunately do not have any Jacobs, but if you want to look through my Bucket for any other possible trade option, please feel free.
athopesend
I could use it. I have an 08 Prestige Brandon Jacobs jsy in my bucket #01/50. Plus I have 07 LCM Chris Henry Freshman Fabric un there as well.
mrtony29h
I only have 1 FF

user posted image

but I do have a sweet lions card you might like I'd throw in for the Dual landry/staubach

user posted image
SkinsFan0521
like the dual and the ted hendricks gu also... cmb i've got some brandon jacobs stuff, but it's prolly higher than you're going to want for the dual.... i know it doesn't book yet, but what are you looking for on it? plmk thanks!

-Brian
toucan130
i have a steve smith 07 LCM freshman fabric. check my site for scan. shoot me a PM if we can do anything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.