Full Version: Sale: prospect863 to tyrodsports
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
tyrodsports
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

tyrodsports receives:

2003 Derek Jeter auto/50 fleer patchwork

prospect863 receives:

Additional notes:

50.00 will be sent upon confirmation. the other 55.00 will be sent when card is received. Prospect will send with insurance and a d/c. Thanks for the deal!
prospect863
thats correct
tyrodsports
QUOTE(prospect863 @ Jul 6 2008, 11:12 AM)
thats correct

Payment sent!
You have sent $50.00 USD to --------@yahoo.com. An email will be sent to the recipient
Will send the other 55.00 when I receive.
tyrodsports
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Jul 6 2008, 08:02 PM)
Payment sent!
You have sent $50.00 USD to --------@yahoo.com. An email will be sent to the recipient
Will send the other 55.00 when I receive.

Card Received-second half of payment just sent to -------@yahoo.com. Let me know when we can do this again! wink.gif
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to prospect863.
prospect863
this transaction is complete
bob_TCC
QUOTE(prospect863 @ Jul 18 2008, 12:20 PM)
this transaction is complete

Please just confirm that you received the full payment.

Thanks,

-Bob
tyrodsports
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jul 19 2008, 02:25 AM)
Please just confirm that you received the full payment.

Thanks,

-Bob

The remainder of the payment was sent already, can you PM him and have him post. I tried, but he didnt get back with me. Thanks.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to prospect863.
bob_TCC
prospect863
the second half of the payment has been sent sorry for the long wait for this to be posted i have been out of town
bob_TCC
QUOTE(prospect863 @ Jul 29 2008, 11:08 AM)
the second half of the payment has been sent sorry for the long wait for this to be posted i have been out of town

Does this mean you have received the full payment at this time?

-Bob
bob_TCC
prospect863
I recieved the payment!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(prospect863 @ Jul 30 2008, 11:42 PM)
I recieved the payment!

Thanks for the response. In the future, please be more clear as to the status of your transactions.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.