A7X receives:

Paypal

tyrodsports receives:

08 Sage Aspire Rashard Mendenhall auto
08 Elite Sid Luckman Throwback Threads Jsy /199

Additional notes:

None Specified.

We agreed to 20.00 paypal. Paypal has been sent to
You have sent $20.00 USD to watts-------or@yahoo.com. An email will be sent to the recipient.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to A7X.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tyrodsports.
tyrodsports
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jul 18 2008, 04:11 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tyrodsports.

Nothing yet! Thanks for your involvement.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to A7X.
finestkind
tyrodsports
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jul 26 2008, 04:33 PM)

Still waiting, not really feeling to good about this one. This could be the second burn in less than a month. Ouch.
tyrodsports
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Jul 26 2008, 06:55 PM)
Still waiting, not really feeling to good about this one.  This could be the second burn in less than a month.  Ouch.

I still havent heard anything? Have the mods? They checked into this, but I havent heard anything back?
finestkind
bob_TCC
tyrodsports,

Was payment sent via PayPal as mentioned in the original agreement? If so, you might want to review their dispute policy in order to approach this from another direction (if needed).

-Bob
tyrodsports
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 2 2008, 04:07 AM)
tyrodsports,

Was payment sent via PayPal as mentioned in the original agreement?  If so, you might want to review their dispute policy in order to approach this from another direction (if needed).

-Bob

Yes, it was paid with paypal. Is this TCCs stance on failed transactions. I know that there isnt much that can be done on the Mods end, its just that this is my second potential failed purchase in a short period. I really enjoy trading on here, but am becoming frustrated. sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Aug 2 2008, 05:03 AM)
Yes, it was paid with paypal.  Is this TCCs stance on failed transactions.  I know that there isnt much that can be done on the Mods end, its just that this is my second potential failed purchase in a short period. I really enjoy trading on here, but am becoming frustrated. sad.gif

Our "stance" on failed transactions is to assist in various ways to help resolve the issue. When doing so, the logical approach is to first pursue the methods that have the best chance of being effective. In this case, that approach would be to utilize PayPal's dispute process.

By doing so, you'll either trigger A7X to respond and provide an update or you'll likely recover your payment via PayPal.

Either of those responses would obviously be a positive update.

With that said, I will also send another update request now. In addition, I will see if additional contact information can be obtained for A7X.

-Bob
bob_TCC
A7X
Sorry for disappearing for a month.PM has been sent and cards owed and extras will be out Monday.
tyrodsports
QUOTE(A7X @ Aug 4 2008, 11:40 AM)
Sorry for disappearing for a month.PM has been sent and cards owed and extras will be out Monday.

First, Bob thanks for your involvement. Second, I have been contacted and he says that he has sent the cards. Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Aug 5 2008, 07:23 AM)
First, Bob thanks for your involvement.  Second, I have been contacted and he says that he has sent the cards.

No problem. Glad to see a positive update on this transaction. Hopefully, we'll be closing this as complete in the near future.

-Bob
tyrodsports
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 9 2008, 02:48 AM)
No problem.  Glad to see a positive update on this transaction.  Hopefully, we'll be closing this as complete in the near future.

-Bob

Got the cards thanks
tyrodsports
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Aug 24 2008, 07:08 PM)
Got the cards thanks

transaction complete, please close.
finestkind
A7X Please confirm that you received the payment. Thanks
tyrodsports
QUOTE(finestkind @ Aug 25 2008, 11:03 AM)
A7X Please confirm that you received the payment. Thanks

He did get payment, but took a while to send. He hasnt been active on the boards. Can we close this?
finestkind
A7X needs to post himself that he received. If you have a DC#, post that number and we can close the transaction.
tyrodsports
QUOTE(finestkind @ Sep 8 2008, 02:20 PM)
A7X needs to post himself that he received. If you have a DC#, post that number and we can close the transaction.

I sent paypal, and cant remember the guys name. Let me dig through some emails.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.