jrthurmer
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Let me know if you are interested. Just to note the rypiens wont go for book these dang things usually sell for book or higher. I have only seen 4 autos of his on ebay in the last 6 months.
kobelover_24
Kurt Warner i need BAD!! maybe the manning
arobbins9266
need the manning

lmk
WestCoastSkinsFan
I'd be interested in one of the Rypiens. How much are you looking for on them, BV wise?
10alex10
like the eli

LMK
jrthurmer
ALEX sorry didn't see anything I could use.

Skins fan. Not really sure last one I bought on ebay I think booked for 75 and I ended up paying 88 for it. Is that allen helmet out of a set?

Robbins only thing I could use is the Maurice SPA

Kobe. You know what cards I like.
SkinsFan0521
i'd like the rypien pro line auto and the eli auto.... lmk what bv you're looking for on both and if you liked anything from my page. Thanks a lot!

-Brian
aceecards
love that richard dent!!
booth9919
interested in the eli auto plmk
jrthurmer
Booth sorry nothing

Ace didn't see anything but your buckets are so big that I just skimmed through them. do you have any autos of the players in my sig?

AccordionJacob
hey there buddy, long time no see........if you could please PM your Bucket..............you always have some really nice stuff................feel free to CMB too.......thanks,jacob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.