Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tiger Woods auto for Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Golf > Golf Trading
jboeve
I have a beautiful Tiger Woods 2003 Upper Deck SPA Sign of the Times Platinum Auto card for trade. It's numbered 16/25. I'm looking for either an Arnold Palmer auto or Jack Nicklaus auto...but, if you have an interesting offer for me...throw it out there. LMK...thanks!

I can email a picture of the card if you're interested in it...I just am having problems figuring out how to embed it in this post.

Thanks!
3rdbasestar20
how much$ u want for it
10alex10
ohmy.gif
dj_4dig
check out my tradelist, i'm interested. if nothing there, maybe a paypal/card deal? give me some sort of offer so i have an understanding on your trade value.
capt55
I'm interested, please PM me your email address and I will send you a high end trade list, Thanks
jboeve
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ Jul 2 2008, 07:51 PM)
check out my tradelist, i'm interested.  if nothing there, maybe a paypal/card deal?  give me some sort of offer so i have an understanding on your trade value.

Judging from what I've seen on Ebay, this card is going for around $500-$800...but none of those cards are numbered (#ed/25...I mean). I would be somewhere around the $700 mark...cashwise. Trade value I would like a little more. I don't know, LMK what you think...if you think that I am asking too much I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.
dj_4dig
QUOTE(jboeve @ Jul 3 2008, 09:34 AM)
Judging from what I've seen on Ebay, this card is going for around $500-$800...but none of those cards are numbered (#ed/25...I mean).  I would be somewhere around the $700 mark...cashwise.  Trade value I would like a little more.  I don't know, LMK what you think...if you think that I am asking too much I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.

to me, i can't really be against or for whatever you are asking unless i have an idea of what cards you would want from me since we're talking about trading cards.

let me know what cards you liked and if possible, give me a few offers for me to consider via pm. i'm not difficult to work with and since your reasoning behind the values makes sense to me, i would like to know where we are with my cards, assuming you found some.
troygoesdeep
check my site and pm me if u would send first
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.