Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a good hobby box..
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
auburnsteeler88
I am really looking for the hot boxes with a GU in every pack and such. anyone had any luck with hot boxes with a particular company?
10alex10
usually hot boxes dont have gu'ed in every pack
but i know ive seen some Gridiron gear 2007 hot boxes
quite a bit
auburnsteeler88
ohh okay, im lookingfor a affordable price also.
3rdbasestar20
how much are you looking to spend and what sport
auburnsteeler88
QUOTE(3rdbasestar20 @ Jul 2 2008, 12:37 PM)
how much are you looking to spend and what sport

football, nothing over 100.
Dillywill
Grab a box of 07 leaf limited best hits at an affordable price
auburnsteeler88
QUOTE(Dillywill @ Jul 2 2008, 04:33 PM)
Grab a box of 07 leaf limited best hits at an affordable price

Took a look at them..
What did you get out of it?
Dillywill
Well i bought 2 boxes one i traded for a barry sanders auto biggrin.gif The other i busted and got a Big Ben Auto/2 clr GU #/15 Banner Season , marvin harrison GU/30 and an crumpler GU.... also got a mason crosby rook in my box i couldnt complain biggrin.gif
auburnsteeler88
The Ben sounds good to me! Maybe I will do that, I am looking for a really great deal with a chance of a hot box.
10alex10
a couple people who got
2008 donruss classic have been
killing there boxes..
its 86$
Dillywill
Well the chances of hitting a hot box are slim to none ... with limited you will get high value stuff for the price of a normal value box!! Even when you miss which isnt often on a limited break you still have a good break!... check the breaks forum and search leaf limited! SICK STUFF!
Dillywill
Classics isnt bad either i broke one and did OK.... The only reason people are killing boxes right now is because donruss sends out the first batch of boxes with the nicer hits... its a marketing technique to build hype!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.