Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: stlalways's TTM SUCCESSES (with pics)
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3
stlalways94
First, my successes this year to date:

Sent: 3/30/08
Mark McCormick c/o Palm Beach Cardinals (65 days); '05 Topps RC in blue sharpie

Sent: 5/11/08
Mike Parisi c/o St. Louis Cardinals (6 days); '07 Bowman RC in black sharpie

Sent: 5/17/08
Chris Perez c/o St. Louis Cardinals (11 days); MLB debut ticket personalized "MLB debut" in black sharpie

Sent: 6/2/08
Matt Wieters c/o Frederick Keys (5 days); '08 TRISTAR in blue sharpie

...then, today's success:

Sent: 6/17/08
Matt Wieters c/o Frederick Keys (14 days), '07 TRISTAR insert in pen
user posted image
houkk
Very nice successes! Keep 'em coming!
stlalways94
Thanks, man! More to come soon! I sent quite a few out about 12 days ago, so I should (hopefully) be getting some back soon! smile.gif
stlalways94
Today brought this:

Sent: 6/17/08
Chris Perez c/o St. Louis Cardinals (15 days) ; Personalized and signed index card in blue sharpie
user posted image
psupuz31
Nice Stuff! Keep it up!
stlalways94
Thank you! biggrin.gif
sebredsox24
great TTMs!
stlalways94
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Jul 2 2008, 03:21 PM)
great TTMs!

Thank you!
BTW, I replied to your PM! smile.gif
stlalways94
I got these beauties back today in 3 weeks!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image
longhorn6
Very nice TTM's. Have an Addy for the Musial ?

stlalways94
Thanks man!
stlalways94
1 more from yesterday:

Matt Dominguez, c/o Greensboro Grasshoppers (21 days); 2007 USA in blue sharpie
user posted image
stlalways94
Got these 2 back from Kyle McClellan (RC and IC) c/o Cardinals, back in about 10 days.
user posted image
longhorn6
Couple more questions about the Musial.

I Know that I sent one to Stan with the address you provided to me once before. Thanks again for the address. Anyway, but i haven't gotten a response, I heard he's an avid signer, so why no luck ? sad.gif It might be because of my next question, did you enclose a Donation? I sent a autograph request once to Rollie Fingers and I remember he sent back a note saying he charges for a flat item. Either way I just sent him another auto request, maybe the second time I'll do better. smile.gif

Nice ttm's by the way...............
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 19 2008, 07:59 PM)
Couple more questions about the Musial.

I Know that I sent one to Stan with the address you provided to me once before. Thanks again for the address. Anyway, but i haven't gotten a response, I heard he's an avid signer, so why no luck ? sad.gif It might be because of my next question, did you enclose a Donation? I sent a autograph request once to Rollie Fingers and I remember he sent back a note saying he charges for a flat item. Either way I just sent him another auto request, maybe the second time I'll do better.  smile.gif

Nice ttm's by the way...............

Well, it took 3 weeks for me to get mine back. I didn't enclose a donation either. Keep an eye on your mail, I am sure it will come soon! smile.gif
longhorn6
Thanks for the incouragement, but I sent It sometime before christmas I think around Thanksgiving time. I'm going to try him again though, hopefully this time I will receive It. smile.gif

I see that you have 2 Musials in the pic, Did you send 2 Requests or did you just get real lucky and they put 2 in your sase. smile.gif
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:43 PM)
Thanks for the incouragement, but I sent It sometime before christmas I think around Thanksgiving time. I'm going to try him again though, hopefully this time I will receive It. smile.gif

I see that you have 2 Musials in the pic, Did you send 2 Requests or did you just get real lucky and they put 2 in your sase. smile.gif

I originally sent 2 IC's, one for me and one for my Grandpa (a big Musial fan). Instead of the index cards, they sent back those, which I like a lot better! biggrin.gif

longhorn6
Very nice, and free Musials......... I think I'm a little jealous smile.gif

stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 20 2008, 11:27 AM)
Very nice, and free Musials......... I think I'm a little jealous smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif ! Good luck with yours!

stlalways94
Bob Doerr c/o Home, 8 days. Signed a HOF postcard. I will get a scan up tommorw. smile.gif
longhorn6
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Your Incouragement worked!! Just received today in the mailbox 1 of those postcard signed things you have pictured. OMG, In less then a week !!!!!! I guess I have nothing to be jealous about now!!!!! smile.gif
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 26 2008, 05:26 PM)
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Your Incouragement worked!! Just received today in the mailbox 1 of those postcard signed things you have pictured. OMG, In less then a week !!!!!! I guess I have nothing to be jealous about now!!!!! smile.gif

Awesome!! smile.gif smile.gif
longhorn6
Pic:

user posted image

stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 27 2008, 12:38 AM)
Pic:

user posted image

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccce!!
stlalways94
QUOTE(stlalways94 @ Jul 26 2008, 04:30 PM)
Bob Doerr c/o Home, 8 days. Signed a HOF postcard. I will get a scan up tommorw.  smile.gif

user posted image
longhorn6
Niiiiiiiice right back atcha!!!! "Dang it, I'm jealous again" ohmy.gif
Bob Doerr signed HOF Postcard and Index!!!!!!!!???? LUCKY.
Youv'e been hot with your ttm's lately biggrin.gif
If you could, please PM me the addy for the Doerr. It would be much apprecciated smile.gif

Question??

About How many autograph requests do you send out per week ??

Also, very nice Matt Wieters, Chris Perez, and Matt Dominguez !! blink.gif
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Jul 27 2008, 03:12 PM)
Niiiiiiiice right back atcha!!!! "Dang it, I'm jealous again"  ohmy.gif
Bob Doerr signed HOF Postcard and Index!!!!!!!!???? LUCKY.
Youv'e been hot with your ttm's lately  biggrin.gif
If you could, please PM me the addy for the Doerr. It would be much apprecciated  smile.gif

Question??

About How many autograph requests do you send out per week ??

Also, very nice Matt Wieters, Chris Perez, and Matt Dominguez !!  blink.gif

PM sent! Also, I send out probably 8 to 10 requests per week. smile.gif

- John
stlalways94
This is not MY success, but I own it. A guy on Beckett sent to Matt LaPorta, but they personalized it, "To John" (My name), instead of, "To Rob"(Beckett member's name). He was going to get the, "To John" off with Magic Eraser, but I was fortunate enough to trade for it before he did!! I will have it in hand probably tomorrow! biggrin.gif

Pic:
user posted image

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

- John
stlalways94
Another one today:

Luis Durango, c/o Ft. Wayne Wizards in a week. '08 Bowman Blue and IC:
user posted image
stlalways94
Very cool success today. From Jim Morris, the guy they based the movie "The Rookie" after, c/o Home in 2 weeks:

user posted image

He personalized them, "God Bless", and "To John- Never give up on your dreams! God Bless"! Awesome return!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

- John

EDIT: These are full size cards. I accidentally made the scans really small. laugh.gif
stlalways94
Today is my 14th B-day, and I got a nice surprise in the mail. biggrin.gif

Chien-Ming Wang; c/o Yankees in exactly 1 month. Signed his '03 Bowman Heritage RC in black sharpie!

user posted image

I know he is not a hard TTM'er (63% success rate), but you gotta love a signed RC! smile.gif smile.gif

- John
stlalways94
HUGE success today! Robin Yount c/o Home in 22 days!
user posted image
stlalways94
Back from vacation with 3 more:

Luis Tiant c/o Home in 25 days. '76 Post and IC
user posted image

Greg Golson c/o Reading Phillies in 20 days. 2004 Topps XRC
user posted image

Chance Chapman c/o Lakewood Blueclaws in 14 days. 2008 Bowman
user posted image

Thanks for looking!

- John
longhorn6
Nice stuff, your only 14 ? you seem very mature for your age. I'm 16, but who cares. Thanks for all the addresses youv'e provided me with. I'd like to let you know that I received Doerr the other day. He signed 2/2. An Index and one of those dividers we all get in some packs, i like to use the blank ones to get autographed. Here's what the Doerr and a Eddie Kranepool look like on the Dividers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Aug 17 2008, 05:30 PM)
Nice stuff, your only 14 ? you seem very mature for your age. I'm 16, but who cares. Thanks for all the addresses youv'e provided me with. I'd like to let you know that I received Doerr the other day. He signed 2/2. An Index and one of those dividers we all get in some packs, i like to use the blank ones to get autographed. Here's what the Doerr and a Eddie Kranepool look like on the Dividers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nice stuff man!! If you ever need addresses, don't hesitate to ask. smile.gif

- John
stlalways94
2 in today:

Chris Perez c/o Cardinals, 33 days (2/2)

Sweet Spot Custom
user posted image

'86 Topps Custom
user posted image

Joe Nathan c/o Twins, 15 days (1/2)

'07 Topps Turkey Red
user posted image

- John
stlalways94
Back from St. Louis for the Cards/Braves game. (They won 18-3!! biggrin.gif)

IP:

Skip Schumaker on CIC
user posted image

Kyle McClellan on CIC
user posted image

And I had this in the mail waiting:

Kei Igawa c/o Scranton-Wikes Barre Yankees in 18 days (on custom '86 Topps)
user posted image

- John
houkk
I was just scrolling through your successes. Nice stuff! Congrats, especially on the Yount!
stlalways94
Thank you! smile.gif
stlalways94
2 in today:

Brian Barton c/o Cardinals. 2/3 in 26 days, signed Topps RC and TRISTAR PD in Staedtler.
user posted image

Matt Wieters, c/o Bowie Baysox, 1/1 in 25 days, signed custom in pen.
user posted image

- John
stlalways94
Not really a success, but a purchase for my set. I picked it up off of a guy on a TTM website:
user posted image

I also have a Cale Iorg coming from a trade. This set will look amazing completed. biggrin.gif

- John
joe31
sweet ttms.
stlalways94
Thanks!
stlalways94
This one in yesterday:

Pat Neshek c/o Twins Spring Training Faculty (He was rehabbing there), 18 days. (2/2) Signed CIC and IC in blue gel pen.

user posted image
user posted image

The inscription is pretty cool because I am a pitcher also. biggrin.gif
whalerfan
Very nice Neshek returns!
stlalways94
QUOTE(whalerfan @ Sep 8 2008, 11:49 AM)
Very nice Neshek returns!

Thank you! smile.gif

1 in today:

Justin Masterson c/o Red Sox in 11 days. (2/2) Signed CIC and IC in blue sharpie.
user posted image

longhorn6
Nice stuff !!!
I've just recently received Pat Neshek's auto too....... I told him I didn't have any of his cards so If he could return an auto It would be much apprecciated, and he sent back my letter signed, what a unigue auto it is too. Have you been to his website? Cale Iorg ??? If you collect this brand and would like another Cale Iorg, I have just the thing for you. I have a Cale Iorg Tristar Prospects Plus Farm Hands auto if you would like to trade for it. I don't really collect this brand or Cale Iorg, It's just collecting dust. Here's the pic:

user posted image

The picture doesn't do it justice, It's in bad lighting and I was in a rush. Like I said I'd rather It go to somebody that will enjoy it more than me. smile.gif
stlalways94
QUOTE(longhorn6 @ Sep 11 2008, 06:20 PM)
Nice stuff !!!
I've just recently received Pat Neshek's auto too....... I told him I didn't have any of his cards so If he could return an auto It would be much apprecciated, and he sent back my letter signed, what a unigue auto it is too. Have you been to his website? Cale Iorg ??? If you collect this brand and would like another Cale Iorg, I have just the thing for you. I have a Cale Iorg Tristar Prospects Plus Farm Hands auto if you would like to trade for it. I don't really collect this brand or Cale Iorg, It's just collecting dust. Here's the pic:

user posted image

The picture doesn't do it justice, It's in bad lighting and I was in a rush. Like I said I'd rather It go to somebody that will enjoy it more than me. smile.gif

Thanks, and congrats to you also. The TRISTAR I am collecting are the Protential inserts, auto'd IP or TTM. Ex:
user posted image

Thanks for the offer tho. smile.gif
stlalways94
A couple in today:

Stan Musial c/o Home, 9 days. (1/1)Got a statcard that must of got stuck in the mail sorter. It's bent up pretty bad.

Bob Aspromonte, c/o Home 13 days (4/3) Signed a '65 Topps, 2 customs, and a flier about himself personalized to me. smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image

- John
stlalways94
Hank Aaron, c/o Braves 94 days!! This is not ghost signed or stamped, looks very real! I guess my trick worked! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.