Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC's Member of the Month - June 2008
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
monsta
The TCC CZT, Membership, & C & G Teams would like to announce Shawn (sasports) as Trading Card Central’s Member of the Month for June 2008!

Shawn's profile

Shawn is currently serving our country as a member of the Army in Iraq. Despite being so far away from home, Shawn remains very involved in collecting cards. Shawn spends his free time trying to achieve his goal of creating a card shop. This goal has been hard for him so far, as his profession keeps him on the move. However, Shawn has began work on an online store at http://www.sasports.bravehost.com/ . So far, he already has a list of football singles for sale!

Shawn also stays connected with the hobby through his membership at Trading Card Central. Since joining TCC on July 07, 2007, he has accumulated over 3,000 posts and has completed a total of 72 transactions. Even though he is overseas, Shawn still tries to add to his transaction total.

Shawn also contributes to TCC in other ways. In March, he created player collection topics to keep track of which members collect certain players. This is a very helpful tool for the player collectors who use TCC to add to their collections. In a recent Hobby Talk topic, Shawn asked members to show off the best pieces of their collections. With the help of prizes donated by Collector Zone Team member RGBII, the topic turned into a large contest. After all was said and done, Shawn picked the winners for two amazing cards: game-used cards of baseball Hall of Famers Roy Campanella and Lou Gehrig! With a book value of $200, the Lou Gehrig bat card became one of the most memorable contest prizes in TCC’s history!

As a collector, Shawn is a huge Oklahoma Sooners fan. He collects cards of all former Oklahoma Sooners football players, particularly current Minnesota Viking running back Adrian Peterson.

Please join us in recognizing Shawn as the June 2008 TCC Member of the Month!
ffman
Congrats Shawn! You're a very deserving member.
10alex10
congrats shawn!

definatly deserving of this
ronaldinho0003
congrats
killerhawkeye21
Congrats Shawn!
psupuz31
Congrats Shawn!
colts21
Way to go Shawn!
sebredsox24
you deserve it shawn! ive looked through that collections thread two or three times and some of the stuff in there still amazes me. Also, the lists of player collectors you made are very handy and i use them constantly when im in a trade draught. thanks for both of those and congrats on member of the month!
jwman92
Congrats Shawn, and I am glad to see this feature return!
athopesend
congrats
pavi39
Congrats to an awesome member.
2000 rushing yards
Congrats!
Kmart6nets
Congrats! Well-deserved!
sasports
Thank you everyone! TCC is like a home away from home since I have been deployed! Its kept me busy and allowed me to continue with my passion for collecting!

And I am glad to hear that the collection threads I started are actually being put to good use Stephen! Thanks!
Stlouisrams1600
^^ the guy above me is really cool smile.gif
congrats shawn!
Ilovetheheat
Right on!
Congrats, you deserve it!

Peace
Jeremy
monsta
Want to know something about June's Member of the Month???

Ask a question HERE!!! (Q & A for Shawn)
jaderock
Very deserving...thank you for being a great member!
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(ffman @ Jul 1 2008, 12:31 PM)
Congrats Shawn!  You're a very deserving member.

marcus42
congrats!!!
sasports
Thanks again to everyone!
artyman60
Congrats shawn, thanks for all you do and stay safe man !!
hernant15
Congrats Shawn! Very well deserved award!!
baseballguy601
clapping.gif Congrats!
sasports
Thanks everyone!
metsfan2427
congrats shawn
3rdbasestar20
congratulations!
hernant15
You should celebrate it with a big box break!! biggrin.gif
sasports
When I get some extra money I planned on it!
jer123pat123

congrats shaun stay safe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.