Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Updated bucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Scruffmcgruff24
Havent traded a whole lot lately so i'd like to change that. please list your wants thanks! I'm always looking for autos of Marlin Jackson, Courtney Roby and Donte Stallworth i dont have yet!
jaydoublez
CMB PLEASE ITS UPDATED
ronaldinho0003
wow you have a hige collection...If you have any of these players plz pm me

-tom brady
-joe flacco
-yamon figurs
-trent edwards
pm me
Scruffmcgruff24
ronaldinho- sorry man dont have much of those guys at the moment. i've got a triple jersey w/ brady, favre, and leinart

jay- i still like your autos of mcfadden, romo, all your lettermen and the sage addai
broncofan76
Please check my bucket for a possible trade for these,
Cutler Redemption
Brandon Marshall Auto #/99

Thank you,

Brendan
Scruffmcgruff24
Brendan- i still really want that gonzo auto /5 as well as the carson palmer auto. Unfortunately the cutler still has not been recieved. Hopefully it will be soon but i really dont know when it will be here
ronaldinho0003
i would like the trip gu...pm me for my tradelist
broncofan76
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Jun 30 2008, 05:27 PM)
Brendan- i still really want that gonzo auto /5 as well as the carson palmer auto.  Unfortunately the cutler still has not been recieved. Hopefully it will be soon but i really dont know when it will be here

No problem. Just keep me in mind when you receive. Thanks,

Brendan
Scruffmcgruff24
anybody else?
Dauizdabest
i would really like that deion sanders auto..cmb and lmk thanks!

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd180/dauizdabest/
chadbears81
I like that Lance Briggs Bowman RC (although that pic looks like tommie harris!!), Urlacher 00 press pass, Lance Briggs 03 upper deck! PCMB I need these cards BADLY!!

You're the only person I've seen with Briggs cards! laugh.gif
Scruffmcgruff24
dauiz- sorry man i dont really see anythign right now

chadbears- yea man i dont have any real attachment to them but i didnt really see anything on your trade page i could really use right now. i collect autos more than anything. Too bad you missed me a while ago. I had Briggs' only auto from 06 gridiron gear but i sold it.
franco4c54
Does this card book close to $450? If so PM me only please.

user posted image

Tom
miles.ngo
I'm not sure if I've tried, but feel free to look through my bucket for anything you liked; thanks!
10alex10
like your sidney rice contenders
Silly
CMB regarding the Lynch classmarks, the Maroney sweet spot, and LaRon landry's

PM ME
Scruffmcgruff24
miles- i believe we have talked before but i dont remember about what. I like your autos of: keyunta, kolb, jammer letter for the smaller stuff and i love both montana dual autos, the rodgers triple auto, both quinn autos and i also have a little interest in the russells and the rest of the stuff in the high end category (except the hockey auto)

alex- i still love the autos of marshawn and braylon and kinda the ginn if theres nothing wrong with it

silly- i like your autos of leinart, jamarcus and mendenhall lmk thanks!
Stlouisrams1600
that maroney looks familiar laugh.gif
but i like this
user posted image
jaytucc
need the jim brown auto...cmb pc may be open
Scruffmcgruff24
stlouis- haha no kidding right. sorry man i dont see much i need right now but get back to me some time once you get some more stuff thanks!

jaytucc- i like your autos of big ben, carson palmer, marcus allen, leinart letter, sayers, wayne kinda like the autos of vick, addai,fitz, deron williams, vince carter... nice roy williams collection by the way let me know what you could offer for the brown thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.