Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Will buy or trade for Quentin Groves(08)
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Patrick615
Looking to buy or trade for Quentin Groves I dont have.He was drafted to the Jaguars from Auburn University.Really need all of him I can get.I only got 5/62.Thanks evryone!
-Patrick
chadbears81
Just pulled a Quentin Groves 08 Prestige RC tonight, will trade for Bears
Patrick615
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jun 28 2008, 11:56 PM)
Just pulled a Quentin Groves 08 Prestige RC tonight, will trade for Bears

Is it #186?If so I think I already have it,but I know they make alot of the same cards for rookies and just have them different colors,ect..Do you have a scan or picture?
chadbears81
It's just the base RC, no special color or anything
Patrick615
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jun 29 2008, 12:08 AM)
It's just the base RC, no special color or anything

Think I already got it,but could use another.Would you trade it for Bernard Berrian 119 UD 08 Draft Edition 08'?
chadbears81
already have that, any other Bears?
Patrick615
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jun 29 2008, 12:19 AM)
already have that, any other Bears?

Thats all I got at the moment.Might be able to get some soon.Ill let ya know if I do.
Patrick615
I know out of everyone that collects cards theres gotta be some more Groves out there!
athopesend
I have Quentin Groves Prestigious Picks jsy #35/75 with some kind of paint/smudge on it. pulled out of pack that way. Wants are in my sig
Patrick615
QUOTE(athopesend @ Jul 2 2008, 10:29 AM)
I have Quentin Groves Prestigious Picks jsy #35/75 with some kind of paint/smudge on it. pulled out of pack that way. Wants are in my sig

Need it.Any chance you could use these for trade bait?Thanks and lmk.Also,is the smudge on the Jsy?
road_runner_1964
I think I pulled a Quentin Groves Jersey out of Prestige. PM me, I will check tonight.
Patrick615
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Jul 2 2008, 11:58 AM)
I think I pulled a Quentin Groves Jersey out of Prestige.  PM me, I will check tonight.

PM sent
Patrick615
Im gonna be out for the weekend,but if ya got any Groves just pm me and I'll get back to ya late sunday.
Patrick615
Im back!Any more Groves?
Patrick615
No one else has a Quentin Groves on this website?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.