Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Signature and Links in your profile
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
aceecards
Just a friendly reminder of TCC Guidelines!

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...=320&p=1418202&

Please Police yourself..we know everyone likes to express themselves with their signature

A Banner and a link to your bucket or a small wantlist is about all that will fit in the desired guidelines!

marcus42
one huge sig comes to mind when you mention this...
PaperMario4Brawl
myne was to big my bad
degibson84
i know mine was getting a little stretched out i had to take a banner out when i added my want list
NGWH Sports Cards
How mine?
ffman
QUOTE(NGWH Sports Cards @ Jun 24 2008, 11:09 AM)
How mine?

Looks okay to me.
aceecards
papermariobrawl..

Id still like to see a little more reduction!!

it is one banner too large!
jwman92
Thanks Steve, this was much needed!

I am pretty sure mine is ok!
Stlouisrams1600
mines good right?
2000 rushing yards
I'm pretty sure is mine is good as well, used ot be a little bigger but shrunk it down some
sebredsox24
hows mine?
herdyrules
Read my signature everyone!!
aceecards
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Jun 24 2008, 01:45 PM)
hows mine?

Its close...

if the card could be shrank about 1/4 inch or you could remove two lines of detail it would be perfect!

but closeness counts!!
Bravesfan10
Dang, mines way too big, lol!
skatalite
I think TCC would really benefit from an automatic image resizer, in both signatures and posts. I've suggested this a number of times and I can't imagine it'd be too hard to implement. Other sites use the feature.
MikeScCa
is mine fine ?
monsta
QUOTE(MikeScCa @ Jun 24 2008, 06:18 PM)
is mine fine ?

It looks great to me.
Kmart6nets
Is mine OK? unsure.gif
degibson84
since everyone else is asking i might as well too.

how is mine? laugh.gif laugh.gif
sebredsox24
QUOTE(skatalite @ Jun 24 2008, 07:10 PM)
I think TCC would really benefit from an automatic image resizer, in both signatures and posts. I've suggested this a number of times and I can't imagine it'd be too hard to implement. Other sites use the feature.

i would be in favor of that
degibson84
QUOTE(skatalite @ Jun 24 2008, 06:10 PM)

sometimes when you resize an image it gets distorted though
longhornjunkie
Sigs on this site on average are quite a bit bigger than others IMO. Maybe it has to do with the team logos in each sig, I dunno. I would say those could go in a profile but not in the sig each and every time making it 50% bigger than it would be.
aceecards
QUOTE(longhornjunkie @ Jun 26 2008, 03:41 PM)
Sigs on this site on average are quite a bit bigger than others IMO.  Maybe it has to do with the team logos in each sig, I dunno.  I would say those could go in a profile but not in the sig each and every time making it 50% bigger than it would be.

As long as it close to the guidleines we offer a little more leeway than other sites!
raidersrookies4me
How's mine?
NGWH Sports Cards
Looks good.
Stlouisrams1600
is mine good?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.