Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 UD NFL Heroes
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Gforce083
24 packs 8 cards per pack

: Find 2 HARD-SIGNED AUTOGRAPH Cards per box! Each box contains 2 MEMORABILIA CARDS numbered to 199 or less! Pull 8 foil numbered parallel cards per box, on average. Search for rare Heroes Cut Signature cards and 1 of 1 autograph cards falling 1 per case, on average. Look for special Sports Heroes and Guitar Heroes inserts, supplying cards and autographs from some of the sports and music world’s greatest stars! Collect 1 autograph-memorabilia card numbered to 15 or less per case, on average. Seek out unique painting cards of NFL Veterans, Legends, and Sports Heroes Amass all 300 of the top NFL Rookies, Veterans, Legends, and other sports and guitar heroes.

What do you guys this of this stuff?
PBamber16
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Jun 21 2008, 03:39 AM)
24 packs 8 cards per pack

: Find 2 HARD-SIGNED AUTOGRAPH Cards per box! Each box contains 2 MEMORABILIA CARDS numbered to 199 or less! Pull 8 foil numbered parallel cards per box, on average. Search for rare Heroes Cut Signature cards and 1 of 1 autograph cards falling 1 per case, on average. Look for special Sports Heroes and Guitar Heroes inserts, supplying cards and autographs from some of the sports and music world’s greatest stars! Collect 1 autograph-memorabilia card numbered to 15 or less per case, on average. Seek out unique painting cards of NFL Veterans, Legends, and Sports Heroes Amass all 300 of the top NFL Rookies, Veterans, Legends, and other sports and guitar heroes.
What do you guys this of this stuff?

Firstly, what is a 'Hard-Signed autograph'?! Sounds quite good to me, just a shame that Upper Deck are putting card's of non-NFL players into a football release!! The Painting card's of the NFL veterans will be interesting to have a look at the design of those. Maybe it might be a little like the original Donruss 'Diamond Kings' oil painting insert set in the 1982 Donruss Baseball release?
Gforce083
Hard Signed just means ON CARD auto
PBamber16
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Jun 21 2008, 02:12 PM)
Hard Signed just means ON CARD auto

Thanks!! I've never heard it called that before!
ffman
Looks like a good product depending on the players included and price!
PaperMario4Brawl
Looks like a very sick product how much is it for a box?
metsfan2427
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=1933
$97.99 a box the checklist is aslo can be found there to.
I took a glance at the checklist and looks like ud flooded another product with sub-par rookie au
Derek4484
If you get luckey and get one of these then wow.

Super "A" signatures falling approximately 1 per case
1. Barry Sanders
2. Adrian Peterson
3. Brett Favre
4. Dan Marino
5. Jim Brown
6. Peyton Manning
7. John Elway
8. Ladainian Tomlinson
9. Tony Romo
10. Eli Manning

Super "A" Rookie Signatures falling approximately 4 per case:
1. McFadden
2. Brohm
3. Ryan
4. Mendenhall
5. Felix Jones
6. Henne
7. Flacco
8. Stewart

But it will more in likely be hit or miss as always with UD which with UD a miss can really really suck.
Derek4484
Looking at the check list looks like a weird product really.

Are there Autos of the Non Football players lol I would love a Ted Nugent Auto.
degibson84
checklist looks horrible the non-sports guys is rediculous

the only browns are Kellen Winslow, Derek Anderson, and Jim Brown

the Guitar heroes look to be the best cards with Steve Vai, Slash, Les Paul, B.B King
PaperMario4Brawl
The checklist is sick
chiefsfan101
I think I might give this product a try
chadbears81
Moosey and I are splitting a box of Hereos, so we'll see how good it is!
Gforce083
QUOTE(chadbears81 @ Jun 26 2008, 01:41 PM)
Moosey and I are splitting a box of Hereos, so we'll see how good it is!

Moosey is the man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.