Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Help me decide please!!!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
rareluck
I am trying to figure out which box to get.

2007 Donruss Classics NFL Hobby

or

2006 Gridiron Gear NFL Hobby.

They both cost the same, which would you lean towards???

I am thinking the gridiron because the RC class is stronger, but I hear the Classics is loaded too.

Decisions, decisions.....

Thanks in advance.
northicehero99
I hated Classics for 2007. GridIron Gear always has nice GU. Classics might have an edge for HOF GU though, but I liked GridIron Gear.
Ilovetheheat
I personally love the oldies!
I'd go with the Classics.

Peace
Jeremy
rareluck
Well... I decided that the class of 06 is better so I went with the Gridiron. I did open a box of the gridiron in 06 and got a hot box. It had a jersey card in every pack, nothing crazy though, and no real good auto. Kind of a bummer considering it was a hot box.

But I have never opened a box of classics.

The order I just made was 1 box of 07 Leaf Limited ( I love that stuff!), 1 box of the 06 gridiron, and one box of 04 Leaf Certified.

The total was $204.00 delivered.

Wish me luck!!!

wink.gif
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(rareluck @ Jun 16 2008, 07:39 PM)

Wish me luck!!!

wink.gif

good luck smile.gif
beanschat
good luck! I LOVED 07 classics..out of every box (I busted 5 I think) I pulled at least one card that was $50 BV or more...Barry Sanders 3 color patch...triple GU montana/rice/craig, Bill Bates auto #d/25, Maroney GU/auto #d/21, Terrell Davis patch #d/25, Calvin Johnson RC (dropped since then)...LOVED the product! Can't wait for 08 in 3 weeks!
rareluck
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 16 2008, 08:23 PM)
good luck!  I LOVED 07 classics..out of every box (I busted 5 I think) I pulled at least one card that was $50 BV or more...Barry Sanders 3 color patch...triple GU montana/rice/craig, Bill Bates auto #d/25, Maroney GU/auto #d/21, Terrell Davis patch #d/25, Calvin Johnson RC (dropped since then)...LOVED the product!  Can't wait for 08 in 3 weeks!

hmm... Maybe I should call them tomorrow and add a box of it lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.