Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Question about Upper Deck NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
mjda
I noticed on their rules it says only 1 entry per person. What happens if I attempt to enter more than once on the same product? I can't remember exactly which products I've entered for and which I haven't. I've started writing them down now, but what happens if I enter one I've already entered before? Will I be disqualified, or will it only count 1 entry anyways?
2000 rushing yards
Sadly, if you entered more than one your entries will be discarded
mjda
Does that mean ALL of my entries, or just the ones on that product? This online NPN is hard to follow. You'd think they would remove a product as an option if you've already entered to win.
2000 rushing yards
It's just the ones for that product
PaperMario4Brawl
Ok
PaperMario4Brawl
starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif starwars.gif
mjda
I'm not sure I understand the point of your last 2 posts.
degibson84
QUOTE(mjda @ Jun 15 2008, 11:29 PM)
Does that mean ALL of my entries, or just the ones on that product? This online NPN is hard to follow. You'd think they would remove a product as an option if you've already entered to win.

UD does online NPNs now??
mjda
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Jun 18 2008, 12:14 PM)
UD does online NPNs now??

Yeah, I believe that's the only way they do NPN. I don't think you can mail your NPNs anymore. Check out http://npn.upperdeck.com.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.